6

Jimin shivers when he logs off the game. That man's voice was deep and sexy and his laughs. Jimin ran to his bed and screams in his pillow. I need to relax, he's probably eighty years old man. Jimin thought. But ain't no eighty year old sounding like that. Jimin groans.

He decided forget about the man and goes to take a shower. Jimin walks back to his room but his mind fills with that man's voice again. Jimin stops and hugs a plant in the hallway. Go away already. He tells his self. "Always knew you were crazy". Jeun said walking right pass his brother. Jimin sticks his tongue out and goes in his room, to sleep and deal with hell the next day.

Jimin was woken up by his mom. "Let's go Jimin, and no you're not taking your car". His mom kissed his cheek and leaves. Jimin rolled his eyes. 'Great'.

Jimin made his way to his college by his personal driver. Jimin really didn't like it but he does it to see his mom happy. "Here you are young master". His driver got out to open the door for Jimin. "Thank you". Jimin blushes because he already got the attention that he really doesn't like but appreciated.

"JIMIN OPPA! GOOD MORNING". A girl screams off the top of her lungs and hell broke lose. "Eww don't him oppa, only I can call him that". Another girl says. "Jimin! You look so kawaii today". Goes another girl.

"Oppa I missed you yesterday it was so dry here". A girl says and the girls around agrees with her. "What the hell do you all see in this queer?". Jimin was going to feel bad for this boy.

"THE FUCK YOU JUST CALL HIM?!?". A girl yells. "FIGHT ME! WITH YOUR DEAD LOOKING ASS!". Another girl shouts. "Girls, please they are just jealous that Jimin is a complete snack and they are going to die alone". The Queen finally speaks. Joung Jina. All the girls starts to laugh. Jimin puts his head down and walks in the college.

It was a good day for Jimin but it really didn't last that long. Jimin was pushed roughly into the lockers face first. Jimin tried to move but someone held him down. Jimin tries to wiggle his self free but it didn't work. "Don't act like you don't like it". Kim Jungkook. Jimin was raised to never hate anyone so he loathes him.

"Get the fuck off me Jungkook". Jimin tries again to move but nothing. Jungkook moves closer to Jimin. Jimin feels his breath on his neck. "Really doll, nothing? And here I thought you liked boys". Jungkook laughs. "Correction, I like men not boys so please don't put me on you and your dad's list, I will really appreciate that".  Jimin chuckles.

Jungkook was pissed. He hits Jimin in his back. Jimin groans in pain and falls. Jungkook was about to hit Jimin in his face but someone threw a book at Jungkook's head. Jungkook hissed in pain and turned around. Girls and tons of them and in the middle was Jina.

"And here ladies, we have a foster bastard not in his natural habitat because he doesn't have one". Jina smirked at Jungkook and the girls laugh. Jungkook threw Jina a glare and she gave one back.

Jungkook walks away to the nurses office because he was blooding. The girls surrounds Jimin. "Oppa! Are you ok!?!". One girl asked. Jimin smiles sweetly at her. "I'm fine thank you". Jimin stands up and dusted his self off. "Thank you all". Jimin gave them a smile that his eyes disappear and the girls even Jina fangirled.

Jimin was arriving home. "How was your day young master?". Jimin looks at his driver. His driver understood the look. "Young master, we can easily put your bully down, so why won't you let us?". Jimin held his hands tightly. "That is the problem, we have a issue and the only solution is death, I don't want that". Jimin put his head on the window.

Jimin walks in the house and was automatically ambushed by his older brother. "Hey baby bro!". Jimin pushes his brother away. "You're drunk Jeun". Jimin takes off his shoes. "Not am me only have drink one". Jimin stares at his older brother. "Like I said drunk". Jimin rings a bell. "Yes, young master?". Jimin said nothing and pointed to his brother that had his foot in his mouth.

"Oh my fucking god AGAIN!?!?". Our maid Mimi screamed, Jimin's favorite to be honest. Jimin liked her way better then his brother's bitchy girlfriend.

"Get your ass up!". Mimi pulls his ear. "But why babe!?!?". Mimi blushed and pulls his ear harder. Jeun gave up and he let Mimi pull him away. Jimin laughs. "Now get married, let me be the best man and give me my children". Jimin giggles and went to his room.

Jimin was doing his homework and he sees that he has a message on the game. Jimin stops and checks it.

Game message from N.Joon.

Jimin rolled his eyes and reads the message.

N.Joon- You fucking slut here I am looking for you and YOU'RE NOT HERE! Does our game friendship mean nothing to you?!?! The damn betrayal.

Me- I AM A COLLEGE STUDENT YOU STALKER?!?! I'M DOING HOMEWORK!

N.Joon- LIES! YOU'RE TALKING TO ME!

Me- Joon!

N.Joon- Sorry. Look how about I buy you lunch when I come back to Korea?

Me- Deal

N.Joon- Really? Alright. See you later.

Jimin put has phone down and smiles. "I'm getting a free meal". Jimin cheers quietly. Then Jimin hears moans and puts his headphones on and went to sleep.