8

Jimin once again had to go his classes. Jimin groans at that. Why does Jungkook hate me so much? Jimin thinks and continues to brush his teeth.

Jimin finished his morning route and goes downstairs and hears his older brother crying. "Jeun!". Jimin runs to his brother said. "What's wrong? Are you hurt?". Jimin inspects his brother from top to bottom. "I'm fine Jimin". Jeun said wiping his tears away. "So what happen?". Jimin tilts his head at his brother. "I got a raise and a promotion". Jimin walked away.

Jeun followed his brother. "I'm sorry Jimin, I was just happy". Jimin turns to his brother. "You idiot I was so worried". Jimin hits him playfully. "Now take me to school". Jimin grabs his bag and leaves the house.

Jeun by force drives Jimin to college. "You could have took the bus or your driver". Jeun rolls his eyes. "And you shouldn't have made me worry about you". Jimin flashed a smile to his brother. Jeun sighs. "Whatever". Jeun said.

Jeun stops at his baby brother's college. Jimin coughs. Jeun gives his brother a really look and Jimin pouts. Jeun got out of the car and opened Jimin's door. "Thank you Je-Je". Jimin smiles brightly at his brother. "I hate you Jimin". Jimin chuckles and kisses his brother cheek. "I love you too". Jimin skips in the college.

"Jimin". Jimin hears a girls voice and turns around. "Hello, Jina". Jimin bows to her and she blushed. "Umm... Oppa". Jina plays with her hair. "Ca-can I ask you for a favor?". Jimin grins at her. "Of course Jina you help me with Jungkook". Jimin grins again. "I didn't help I wanted to humiliate him in public but the girls said no". Jina rolled her eyes. "Anyway, can you give this to ChaeLi?". Jina gives Jimin a letter.

ChaeLi was Jimin's next door neighbor. She is a very energetic girl. "Sure Jina". Jimin accepts the letter and places it careful in his bag. "THANK YOU!". Jina gives Jimin a huge hug. "Just don't tell her it's from me ok?". Jimin saw Jina's ears turn red. "Ok". Jimin pats her head softly. "Thank you Oppa". Jina smiles at Jimin and leaves.

Jimin's day was over and that can only mean one thing. Jimin quickly packs up his things and bolts out the classroom. Jimin thought he was home free that was until his was grab and pulled into a empty classroom. The culprit, Jungkook. "What do you want?". Jimin said fixing his wrinkled shirt.

"Who the hell was that?". Jimin looks at Jungkook weirdly. He was confused by the tone of his voice. To Jimin, Jungkook sounded jealous. Jimin shook his head. "What are you talking about?". Jungkook cracks his knuckles and Jimin gulps. "That damn boy who dropped you off, who was he?". Jimin was right the first time. Jungkook was jealous and Jimin didn't know why.

"He's my brother". Jimin walks to the door but Jungkook pinned him to the wall. "Don't give me that bullshit Jimin, you wouldn't have kissed his cheek". Jimin eyes widen. "Were you watching me?". Jungkook smirked. "Of course I was, I wouldn't miss you acting like a slut". Jungkook laughs. "Stop comparing me to your family Jungkook, I'm not easy". Jimin says with poison. "Lies, Jimin and I'll prove it".

Jungkook rips Jimin shirt a little and attacks his collarbone. Jimin whimpers. "Get off me!". Jimin tries to fight back but Jungkook was stronger and bigger then his was. Jungkook goes for his neck next. "Stop!". Jimin took his only chance he had. Jimin used his teeth to bit Jungkook cheek harshly. Jungkook hissed and Jimin kicks him between his legs and runs.

Jimin didn't thinks about his location, he just runs. Jimin stops in a alley, leans against a wall and cried. Jimin was beyond scared. Jungkook just assaulted him and he didn't know why. Jimin was crying in his knees when he hears someone stop in front of him. Jimin lifts his head up and sees a boy around his age handing him a tissue.

"Thanks". Jimin takes the tissue and wipes his eyes. The boy sits next to him. "You good?". The boy asked. "I'm fine sorry for bothering you". Jimin sniffs. "You really didn't, I bothered you really". The boy reached in his pocket, pulls out a piece of candy and hands it to Jimin. "It's caramel". Jimin takes it. "Thanks".

Jimin talks with the boy who's name was Taehyung for a while till he decided to go home. "Thanks for comforting me Taehyung but I have to go home". Taehyung stands and offers a hand to Jimin. Jimin takes it and Taehyung helps him up. "Since I know your not from around here, I'll take you home". Taehyung walks off and Jimin follows him.

"YOU HAVE A MOTORCYCLE!?!". Taehyung laughs at Jimin's shocked face. "And you don't?". Taehyung got on his bike. "Dude, my mom didn't let me have a bike till I was 12". Taehyung looks at Jimin. "Wow". Taehyung gives Jimin a helmet. "Put it on and let's go". Jimin puts it on but didn't get on the bike. "Where are the seatbelts?". Taehyung stares at Jimin like he was slow. "Right here". Taehyung points to his waist.

Jimin finally gets on the bike. "Jimin put your arms around me if you want to live". Jimin wraps his arms around Taehyung very tightly. "I like living too Jimin". Jimin blushed and loosened his grip. "And were off". Taehyung puts on a pair of black sunglasses and drove off.

Jimin was super excited. "Tae, this is awesome!". Taehyung chuckled at Jimin's cuteness. Jimin loved every thing about this. The breeze, how everything was a blur and how his blood was pumping. "I can take you to that university tomorrow if you want". Jimin was a little scared at that. "I'm not a stalker Jimin I saw your I.d. in your pocket and I'm starting there tomorrow". Jimin said yes immediately.

Taehyung stops at Jimin's house. "Jimin, you play Ahela?". Jimin said yes and Taehyung hands him his phone. "Let me add you". Jimin puts in his user name and gives Taehyung back his phone. "Wait your Chimin Grey?!?". Taehyung said in surprised. "Umm yes". Jimin rubs his neck. "Dude you're a damn legend you know that right?". Taehyung was already fanboying. "I don't feel like one but thanks". Jimin smiles.

After Jimin said goodbye to TaeHyung, his family attacks him. "He's cute bro". Jeun rubs Jimin's head. "Can't believed he brought my baby home on that Satan wheeler". Jimin's mom huffed. "My god you're old". Jeun said to his mom. "He could have introduced his self". His father shakes his head. Jimin looks at his family in confusion. "Isn't he your boyfriend?". Jimin gasped at his family. "NO!" Jimin stomps to his room.

"I only like one person".