21

Yoongi bypassed everyone in his building just to go to his future brother in law office.

Yoongi didn't even knock on the door when he barged in. "Well good morning to you to boss". Jeun greeted his boss with a smile. "Enough with the nonsense Park". Yoongi slammed his hands on his desk. Jeun raised his brow. "What's your problem?". He asked. "Your damn brother". Yoongi groaned and sat in a chair.

Jeun laughed. "How is my little brother the problem?". Yoongi glared at him. "Have you seen your brother?". Yoongi pictured Jimin in his mind and groans again. "Yeah, I wouldn't never picture my brother in the way you just did". Jeun laughs. "HELP ME!". Yoongi suddenly shouted. "Ok chill boss, help you with what?". Jeun asked. "I need help getting your brother to be mine".

Jeun blinks. "I told you he was single, so as a man you do the rest". Yoongi stares at him. "I will fire you". Jeun stares at him. "I will sue you". Yoongi and Jeun laughs. "No, but seriously I will fire you". Yoongi said. "Your joking". Jeun laughs but sees that Yoongi didn't join in. Jeun sat up. "Oh ok?". Jeun clears his throat. "Ok then".

Yoongi was going to his office happy. He got Jeun to give him every single detail about Jimin. What he likes and doesn't like, his favorite color, favorite food, what college he went too. Yoongi stops walking and realized that he was stalker. Yoongi shook his head. He's not a stalker if he wasn't following him. Yoongi heard giggling and almost broke his neck running to the familiar sound.

Yoongi saw Jimin talking to his assistant. He didn't want to be seen so he hid behind a couch. "Can you give this to my dumbass brother please?". He heard Jimin say. "Of course you little cutie". Kana said. "You can't call him that". Yoongi said quietly. "Thank you and umm ca-can you gi-give this to Mr. Min please?". 'Me? Jimin had something to give to me?'. Yoongi squealed. "Ok but why?".

Yoongi curses at his assistant in a whisper. "N-no reason it-it's a thank you for umm the job! Yes, the job, my brother is happy for this job!". Jimin said loudly. "You're such a cute little liar". Kana said giggling. "Don't worry I'll give this to your boyfriend". Kana laughs. "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!". Jimin yells. "Keep your voice down before I cut out your voice box". Kana said. "Sorry". Jimin said quietly.

"I'm going to fire her". Yoongi says to his self. "It's ok and don't worry he will be soon since I'm always right". Kana said. I was waiting for Jimin to say something but he doesn't. I hear Kana huff. "Cute, now run along I know you have some things to do cutie". Jimin must have walked away cause I heard footsteps leaving. "Get out here bitch". Kana said.

Yoongi slowly got up and went to Kana. "What's in the bag?". Yoongi asked. "Hello boss". Kana rolled her eyes and gave him the bag. Yoongi snatched the bag away and checks what was inside. There were sweets, candles, sake and a small cake in the bag. "Aww he's such a good boyfriend". Kana said looking in the bag. "Kana shut up". Yoongi pushed her a little. "Make me". Kana challenged her boss. Yoongi sighs and leaves.

Yoongi goes to his office and digs in the bag to eat but he saw a letter. Yoongi reads the letter and his eyes widen.

Thank you for the cake. It was delicious. :)

Yoongi hugged the letter close to him. "I want him". Yoongi said.