12

Jimin was up bright and early for his classes, which he hated. He was trying to decide on which pair of earring to wear when he heard a car honk outside. Jimin looks out his window and sees Taehyung leaning on a car. Taehyung look up and waves at Jimin. Jimin waves back and finished getting ready.

"Jimin! Your boyfriend is here!". Jeun shouted from downstairs. "He's not my boyfriend!". Jimin grabs his bag and ran downstairs.

Jimin froze when he saw Taehyung sitting on the couch and his parents staring at him. Jimin put his head down and walks over. "Mom, dad". Jimin looks at his parents. "Hi baby!". His mom gave him a kiss on his cheek. "We were just meeting Taehyung". His dad said still looking at Taehyung. Jimin looked at Taehyung to help him but he saw that Taehyung was unfazed by his parents making Jimin smile.

"Can we go now?". Taehyung says standing up. Jimin laughed. "Umm sure". Jimin's mom said and handed Jimin some money. "Have fun". She kissed his cheek again and went into the kitchen. "Hmm". Jimin's dad was still looking at Taehyung. Jimin rubs his head.

"Dad, I have classes". Jimin smiled at his dad and takes Taehyung hand and leaves. "No sexual things in my house". Jimin turned to his dad in horror. His dad laughs. "Have a good day". His dad waves and leaves. "Your family is weird". Taehyung said opening the door for Jimin. "I know". Jimin sighed and walks out.

Taehyung opens the passenger door for Jimin and Jimin says thank you. Taehyung nodded and drives off. Jimin decides to ask Taehyung some questions. "When did you move here?". He asked. "About a month ago". Taehyung responded. Jimin looks at him.

"And you starting classes now?". Taehyung nodded. "Wanted to do something else with my life". Jimin heard by the sound of Taehyung voice that he had a nice life but it was forceful so Jimin kept quiet.

Taehyung and Jimin arrived at the college and got out the car. "Mind showing me where the office is?". Jimin nods and grabs Taehyung hand and went the other way. Taehyung was confused. "Where are we going?". Taehyung looks at Jimin. "Hiding from fangirls".

Jimin peeks around a corner. "Safe". Jimin says to his self and walks down the hall. "And why?". Taehyung was still confused. "They are crazy and they will chase me". Jimin told him. "Why?". He asked. "Because I'm gay". Jimin said.

Taehyung stops and Jimin looks at him. "They will attack you because your gay? Sorry, but I don't like homophobic people, I need to talk to these girls". Jimin heard how cold Taehyung tone was and laughs. "It's not like that Taehyung, they like me, a little too much and they adore me but it's too much for me sometimes". Jimin giggles. Taehyung blushed at his own misunderstanding. "So-sorry". Jimin smiles. "Don't worry about it, now let's go".

Jimin and Taehyung only had one class together so they decided to go there separate ways. Jimin had a nice day since he had most of his classes with Jina and her crew that protected him from the boys in his class. Jimin packed up his things in excitement because his next class he was going to be with Taehyung but first. "Jina, can I talk to you?". Jina smiles at him. "Yup". They both leave the classroom.

"This is for you". Jimin hands her a box that he got from ChaeLi when he gave her the letter. Jina takes it. "She liked the letter". Jimin winks at Jina making her blush. "O-oh ok thank you Jimin". Jina flashed a big grin at him. "Your welcome". The bell rings and they wave at each other and went to there next class. However Jimin was pulled into a classroom once again by Jungkook.

Jimin gave Jungkook a eye roll. "What?". Jimin was pissed that he keeps grabbing him out of nowhere. "Umm... Here". Jungkook pulls out a box from his bag and gives it to Jimin. "I don't want it". Jimin said. "Please". Jungkook said pledging. Jimin stares at him. "And why would I take it?". Jimin asked.

"It's a so-sorry present". Jungkook says putting his head down. Jimin got mad. "You can't say sorry like a man so you buy a present?". Jungkook jumps at Jimin's cold voice. Jungkook couldn't even say anything before Jimin walked out the room.

Jungkook follows him. "Wait!". Jimin walked faster. Jungkook grabs Jimin wrist and pinned him against a locker. "Let me go Jungkook". Jimin ordered. "Let me talk". Jimin hated how dark Jungkook voice got and he really hated how Jungkook got so close to him.

"Mo-move". Jimin shivers at the closeness. "Why?". The Jungkook that Jimin hated so much was back. Jimin tries to wiggle free but Jungkook licks his neck. "Stop". Jimin felt his self about to cry. Jungkook was leaning in again but he falls to the ground in pain.

Jimin sees Taehyung in front of him. "Taehyung". Jimin said but Taehyung didn't say or look at Jimin, his focus was on Jungkook who was holding his ribs. Jungkook looks up at Taehyung and his eyes widen. "Wh...". Taehyung didn't even let Jungkook finish when he kicks him in his face. Taehyung then grabs Jungkook by his hair and bashes his face on the lockers. Taehyung then punches Jungkook in the face a few times and let's him go.

Taehyung turned to Jimin. "Are you ok?". Jimin nodded at Taehyung. He smiles at him then glares at Jungkook. Taehyung bends down to Jungkook's level. "If you fucking put your hands on him again, I will fucking kill you in front of this whole college, understand bunny boy?". Taehyung voice was deep and venomous. Jungkook just runs away. Jimin couldn't believe what he just saw.

Taehyung calms down and sees Jimin staring at him. He was going to speak but Jimin gave him a big hug. "THANK YOU TAEHYUNG!". Jimin was over the moon in gratitude for what Taehyung did for him. Taehyung chuckles. "No problem, now let's go there was a sub and since that is our last class, we can go". Taehyung grabs Jimin hand and pulls him along. "Where are we going?". Jimin asked him. Taehyung gave him a smile. "One word Jimin...

"Arcade".