39

Jimin just sits down stunned. "Taehyung saved Jungkook". Jimin didn't know how to feel about that. "Jimin? Are you...". The lights went out. Jimin started panicking. "You two stay here and lock the door". Hiyoung got a gun and left. "Bitch please". Misa pulls out two guns and looks at Jimin. "Lock this door and hide in the closet, I have a key to this room and I'll open by that, do you understand?". Jimin nodded. "Good".

The moment Misa left, Jimin immediately locked the door and quietly went in the closet. "It'll be ok, they will be ok". Jimin says to his self. Jimin waited in the closet for ten minutes and got concerned. He didn't hear any gunshots which was either a good or bad thing.

Jimin heard the room door unlock and a wave or relief washed over Jimin. "I knew they will be ok". Jimin smiles. The closet was opened and Jimin's smile fell. "Jun...". Jungkook bends down to Jimin's level to touch his face. "I can't believe they try to take you from me". Jungkook shook his head. Jimin was to busy shaking to hear anything that Jungkook said. "Where are they!?! What did you do to them!?!". Jimin shouts in tears.

Jungkook didn't say anything and Jimin started crying. "The-they didn't do anything, the-they were my friends". Jimin cries in his hands. Jungkook hugs Jimin. "Get off me!". Jimin pushed Jungkook away. "They didn't do anything! I was having fun with them!". Jimin picks up a something that was heavy in the closet and hit Jungkook in the head. "Ugh!". Jungkook fell on the floor and Jimin ran.

Jimin looked everywhere for Hiyoung and Misa but he couldn't find them. "Oh god". Jimin said still looking around. "Please please be ok". Jimin prays silently and then hears mumbling in a hall that he didn't know about. Jimin ran to a dark room and sees the siblings tied up.

"Oh my god!". Jimin ran to untie them. "Jimin! Didn't I...". Jimin covered Misa's mouth. "Shut up". Jimin looks her in her eyes. Misa nodded her head and Jimin finish letting them free. "Leave both of you!". Hiyoung shouts in a whisper. Jimin and Misa nods and quickly leaves the room.

"Stay close to me". Misa says getting a gun from a draw in the hallway. "Ok". Jimin held on to Misa's shirt and they quickly but quietly went to the front door. "When I open the door run". Misa tells Jimin. Jimin wanted to protest but he knew that Misa was going to help her brother.

"Ok... Be careful, please". Jimin says. "No time for sad shit, now go". Misa opens the door and Jimin ran. Sadly, it was short lived because Jimin was grabbed and knocked out.

"I finally have you, Jimin".