42

"Mmm". Jimin slowly opened his eyes and realizes that he's tied to a bed. "No". Jimin tries to wiggle free but it doesn't work. "Fuck!". Jimin yells. He tries to wiggle again not caring that his hurting his wrist and ankles. 'Don't cry Jimin it'll be ok'. Jimin calms his self down. "They're looking for me, I know they are". Jimin breaths in slowly. "Hello my love".

Jimin stopped breathing when he heard Jungkook's voice. "They're not to tight right?". Jungkook rubs a finger on Jimin's ankles and Jimin hissed at him. "I'm sorry baby". Jungkook kissed Jimin's ankle. "Let me go Jungkook". Jimin said. "Why?". Jungkook asked. "You don't love me Jungkook! I told you that!". Jimin screamed.

Jimin gulps at Jungkook cold glare. "Don't tell me how I feel! Don't tell me that I don't love you!". Jungkook was red in the face and that scared Jimin. "Ok ok I'm sorry just calm down please, you're scaring me". Jimin starts shaking. Jungkook was quick to give him a hug. "No no no, I'm sorry love, daddy is sorry, I didn't mean to scare you ok?". Jungkook lovingly strokes Jimin hair.

Five minutes passed and Jungkook was still hugging Jimin. "Umm Ju-Jungkook?". Jimin says. "Yes love?". Jungkook hugs him tighter. "Can you untie me please?". Jimin asked and Jungkook looks at him. "You'll try to run away from me". Jimin shakes his head. "I won't I promise, just untie my wrist". Jimin said.

Jimin was waiting for a reply from Jungkook and Jimin saw him smirk. "I'll untie you". Jungkook says. "Really?!?". Jimin said in excitement. "Of course, you just have to do one thing". Jungkook lifts up a finger and placed on Jimin's lips. "An-and that is?". Jimin stutters. Jungkook eyes fill with lust.

"Let me make love to you".