49

"Jimin please". Jungkook begs again. Before Jimin can answer someone spoke up. "Not without me". Jimin felt someone behind him and he turns around. "Umm?". Jimin looks up at the man. "Hello Jimin, nice to finally meet you, I'm Ryou". Jimin takes the mans hand and shook it. "Why are you here?". Jungkook asked.

Ryou gave Jungkook a satanic glare. "We were ordered to protect Jimin from you". Ryou said. "So if you want to talk to him then I'm going with". Jimin looks at Ryou closely. 'He's cute'. Jimin shook his head. "Thank you Jimin". Ryou said. "What?". Ryou laughs and leans close to Jimin's ear. "You think I'm cute, so thank you". Jimin jumps away from him. "Let's go talk Jungkook!". Jimin says in a high pitch voice.

The three men walk into a room and Jungkook got on his knees and bows to Jimin. "Jungkook?". Jimin said. "I am so so sorry". Jungkook said still on his knees. "I wonder how many times he said that". Ryou huffs and Jimin hits him in his stomach. "Abs". Ryou smirks. "Wanna see them?". Jimin coughs and looks at Jungkook.

"Jungkook get up please". Jimin said. "But...". "He said get up". Ryou taps his foot on the floor. "Ok". Jungkook said. "Look I'm sorry Jimin and I mean it". Jungkook says. "After talking to Jin and TaeHyung, I realized I was asshole". Jimin raised a brow at Jungkook. "You talked to Taehyung?". Jimin asked. "I did". Jungkook replied.

Jimin couldn't believe that. "You and Taehyung talked?". Jimin asked again. "Yes". Jungkook answered. "Like really talked? No bullets or fist? Just talk?". Jimin said. Jungkook sighs. "Yes!". Jungkook shouted. Bullshit. That was the first word Jimin thought of. "What did you both talk about?". Jimin asked. "I don't remember".

"What?". Jimin said. "I don't remember". Jungkook said again. "We were talking I know that but then suddenly I woke up in a room". Jungkook told him. Jimin didn't like the sound of that. "So what do want with me?". Jimin asked. "To apologize, for real this time". Jungkook said. "Jin beat my ass for what I did to you and that shit was painful". Jungkook said.

Jimin giggled imagining Jin beating Jungkook. "So I'm sorry again Jimin". Jungkook says staring in Jimin's eyes. Jimin really does sees that Jungkook is truly sorry but he asks him a question. "Jungkook". Jimin says. "Yes?". Jungkook said. "You don't 'love' me do you?". Jimin asked. Jungkook laughs. "No... Well at least no anymore".

Jimin squeals and hugs Jungkook tightly. "Finally! I forgive you!". Jimin says. "Enough Jimin, get off him". Ryou said. "Meanie". Jimin puffs out his cheeks and they laughed. "Well then". Jungkook says getting off the ground. "Thank you for forgiving me Jimin, it means a lot". Jungkook smiles. "Your welcome". Jimin smiled back at him. "I'ma go now before Yoongi kills me". Jungkook waves and leaves.

Jimin slowly turns his head to Ryou. "What did y'all do to him?". Jimin asked him. Ryou chuckles. "Aww Jimin, the better question is...".

"What didn't we do".