7

Yoongi walks in his company with a tired bitch face. "Good morning sir". Yoongi assistant greets him. Yoongi waved at her and goes in his office. "Good morning sir". Yoongi sees a man sitting in his office. "Mr. Park". Yoongi sits in his chair, puts on his glasses and reads his files.

"You're here why?". Yoongi looks up and sees that the man didn't leave yet. "I'm here to talk about our new car product". Jeun said. "Hmm... Fine speak". Yoongi puts down the file and looks at him. "I have two people that will help the car sell". Yoongi raised a brow. "And they are?". Yoongi sits up from his chair. "Jung Hoseok and Kim SeokJin".

Yoongi was surprised at those names. Hoseok, the biggest model in Korea and SeokJin, Korea's best makeup artist who was known around the world. Yoongi was impressed. "And how will you get them?". Yoongi takes off his glasses. "I already got them sir". Jeun gives Yoongi a piece of paper.

"If you want they can be here this afternoon for filming and a photoshoot". Yoongi grinned. "Excellent work Mr. Park, call them immediately". Jeun bows and leaves. Yoongi nodded at the man. He's good. He thinks to his self.

It was now 12:30pm and the first one to arrive was Hoseok. Yoongi was going to introduce his self but all his female employees bet him to it.

"Oppa! It is a honor to work with you". A woman said. "You look so handsome in person". Another women said. "Ca-can I have your autograph?". Yoongi saw his assistant say while blushing. Yoongi had enough. "What happen to working?". Yoongi came up to them surprising the women. "It's alright, I can do one autograph". Hoseok smiles and Yoongi thought it was too bright.

Yoongi took Hoseok away from the women. "Hello, I'm Min Yoongi". Yoongi extended his hand. Hoseok took it and gave him a handshake. "I know who you are Mr. Korea's most powerful business man". Hoseok laughs. "It's a pleasure to be working for you". Hoseok said.

"So what am I waiting for?". Hoseok looks around the set impressed. "Waiting for someone". Yoongi looks at his watch. "Somebody better hold my puppy or I'm suing families". Yoongi and Hoseok turns to the voice.

Yoongi sees a tall man with wide shoulders walking on the set. 'He's handsome but I'm not a cheater'. Yoongi smiles and thinks about the man from the video game. "And you must be Yoongi". The man looks Yoongi up and down.

"A little pale but decent looking, I'm Kim SeokJin also known as your Hyung and I don't shake hands so don't bother". SeokJin takes off his jacket and gives it to someone. "Hang it somewhere were I can see it and if I see dirt around my jacket that's your ass". SeokJin walks away.

Yoongi laughed at the man's sassy voice. Yoongi turns to Hoseok and he sees him watching Seokjin's every move. "You like him". Yoongi said watching Hoseok go red. Hoseok coughs and looks at Yoongi. "That is a lie". Hoseok fixes his tie. "He's coming over". Yoongi watches Hoseok panic. "Do I look alright? How's my hair? Will he like my suit? Should I lose my hat?". Yoongi just stares at him.

"You look fine and I like the pop of color in the tie it brings out your grey suit". SeokJin tilted his head at Hoseok. SeokJin moves closer to Hoseok and removes a piece of string of his suit. Hoseok was a red mess and that made Yoongi chuckle. "Now let's go, I'm your stylist and since I like your style all I have to do is your makeup and boom you'll be Jin perfection". SeokJin grabs Hoseok's hand and pulls him away.

The shoot only took one take. Hoseok was perfect and he looked amazing thanks to SeokJin. Yoongi really like their work. SeokJin came to Yoongi side. "That's was one of the quickest business transactions I ever had". SeokJin said while his assistant helps him put on his jacket. "I have some time to play Ahela". SeokJin checks his phone. "You play Ahela?". Yoongi would never thing someone as fashionable as SeokJin would play a game.

SeokJin looks at him. "Of course I do, someone has to beautified that game". SeokJin ran his hand in his hair. "I can give you my name if you like". SeokJin pulls out a piece of paper and writes down his name. "Yoongi that was the best shoot I ever have!" Hoseok jumps over to him just to blush when he sees SeokJin.

"O-oh sorry". Hoseok played with his fingers. "Don't worry about it, here". SeokJin gave Yoongi and Hoseok a piece of paper and his business card. "Add me and give me a call, it was nice working with the both of you". SeokJin did his signature kiss and walks out.

Hoseok watched him with a smile and Yoongi taps his shoulder. Hoseok turns to him and Yoongi did a whipping motion with his hand. Hoseok flicks Yoongi off.

Hoseok gave Yoongi his card and his game name. "We need to hang out Yoongi seriously". Hoseok puts his hat and sunglasses back on. "Sure and I'll call your boyfriend over". Yoongi smirked at Hoseok. "Suck my ass Yoongi". Hoseok gave Yoongi a cold glare and Yoongi returned one back. Hoseok shivers at Yoongi dark glare." Your creepy but cool". Hoseok shakes Yoongi hand and leaves.

Yoongi returned back to his office with his very happy assistant who was holding her planner, that Hoseok signed to her chest. "Sir, you just meet my future husband and after I get married, I'll quit cause I'm giving that man six children". Yoongi watched as his assistant skips down the hall. "Kana, go home". Yoongi was surprised on how fast she left his side.

Yoongi walks in his office and sees Jeun in there. "I'm giving you a raise and I'm promoting you to co-ceo". Yoongi goes to his draw where his hides his alcohol and grabs a bottle. "I'm a light weight". Jeun takes off his tie. "This is not for you". Yoongi takes the top off and drinks from the bottle. "Congratulations Mr. Park, cheers". Yoongi takes another drink.

"Cheers Mr. Min and thank you".