31

Yoongi was spacing out. He couldn't get that image of his head. He even went clubbing with Hoseok and that was a terrible mistake. If your thought Jeun was a lightweight then you would be wrong. One sip, it took one damn sip of beer for Hoseok to lose his shit. Yoongi shivers.

That took his mind off the event that happened yesterday but it all came back when Jeun waled into his office. "Good morning boss!". Jeun did a pose and Yoongi threw a beer bottle at him. "Ahh!". Jeun dropped to the floor. "I WAS ABOUT TO DIE! I'M NOT NIMBLE LIKE JIMIN!". Jeun yelled. Yoongi smirked at the work nimble. "Really now?". Yoongi said licking his lips. Jeun made a look of disgusted and left his boss office. Yoongi laughed.

Yoongi day was good till a problem came along. "I better not see any of you low level workers near my limo or I'm going to fuck shit up, clear?". Yoongi already pinch the bridge of his nose at that voice. "Yoongi!". His door was kicked open. "Why did you kick my door?". He asked him.

SeokJin looked at the door then at Yoongi. "I would never use nor spread my leg to kick your two dollar door". SeokJin walks to Yoongi and kicked him out his seat. "And besides the door magically opened for me, my beauty is mystical". SeokJin told him. Yoongi sighed. "What do you want?". SeokJin looks at him and said "I'm bored".

Yoongi banged his head on his desk. SeokJin was talking for about a hour. "Then she told her manager about my complaint like really? Take it like a champ". SeokJin shakes his head. "Oh my god shut the hell up!". Yoongi yelled. "Eww, what's your problem?". SeokJin looks at Yoongi up and down. "Where the fuck is your boyfriend?". Yoongi asked.

SeokJin blushed. "Still not use to that are you?". Yoongi smirked. "No! And for your information he's planning something special for the two of us and I didn't want to ruin my surprise". SeokJin said in a dreamy tone. "Yuck". Yoongi gagged. "You're going to do the same for Jimin". SeokJin grinned at him. Fuck.

"Jimin!". Yoongi shot up scaring SeokJin. "Fuck is wrong with you?!?". SeokJin smacked Yoongi on his head. "Fuck you and I need your help with something Jin". SeokJin tilts his head at him. "Sure, but with what?". Yoongi smiled. "Getting Jimin".

Yoongi told SeokJin his plan and he was more the happy to help him. Yoongi was smiling the whole time at his self. "Boss?". Yoongi saw Kana at the door and ushered her in. "Everything is set for my cute little Angel". Kana smiled. "No, don't call him that". Yoongi said getting his coat. "I didn't give you the right to try to change my mind". Kana huffed. "Whatever but thank you". Yoongi walks out.

"Now let's see if I can get some alone time with Jimin". Yoongi says and skips out his company.