43

Jimin's eyes widened when Jungkook said that. "No thank you, I'll just stay like this". Jungkook tilts his head at Jimin. "You'll rather stay tied up then to let me make love to you?". Jimin nodded. Jungkook starts laughing. "That's good because seeing you like this excites me".

Jungkook started to kiss Jimin's neck. "St-stop". Jimin moves his neck away from Jungkook. "Hmm". Jungkook pouts. "Why did you move?". Jimin glares at him. "Why the hell do you think?!?". Jimin yells. "I don't want this!". Jimin tries to break free again. "Jimin, your hurting yourself stop". Jungkook said softly. "I'm not! You're the one hurting me!".

"What?". Jungkook moves away from Jimin. "You're not listening to me at all! But I'm the fool! I thought we would be friends but no, you go and do this! All those times you said sorry were all lies!". Jimin once again tries to break free. "I-I". Jungkook studders. "WHAT!?! I don't want another sorry Jungkook! I'm the one that should be sorry thinking I can trust you!". Jungkook looks at Jimin. "I don't want to be friends".

Jimin couldn't believe it. Jungkook didn't hear a word he said. Jungkook got on top of Jimin. "I don't want to be friends". Jimin whimpers when he felt Jungkook's hand touch his area. "Ju-Jungkook stop please". Jimin begs. "Why? Those boys got to touch you, why can't I?". Jungkook starts to rub on Jimin's member. "Don't act like you didn't do it before". That made Jungkook stop.

"I don't know what you're talking about". Jungkook removes his hand. "Don't fucking lie to me, the trip to Washington, you fucking grab me". Jimin hissed. Jungkook stayed quiet and Jimin chuckled. "You're just like those two boys". Jimin said coldly. "I AM NOT!". Jungkook shouted. "Yes you are! You're trying to do the same damn thing they tried to do!". Jimin yelled.

Jungkook just started laughing. "That was attempted rape this is different". Jungkook rubs his head on Jimin's chest. Jimin tried to control his breathing when he did that. "No, it's not!". Jungkook looks at him. "I didn't want that and I don't want this". Jimin says looking Jungkook in his eyes. "You have beautiful eyes".

"The hell is wrong with him?". Jimin thinks. Jungkook goes to kiss Jimin but he moves his head. "Cute". Jungkook started to suck Jimin's neck. "Stop!". Jimin shouts. Jungkook licks the hickey he made on his neck. "Beautiful". Jungkook then kisses all around the hickey. Jimin was shaking the whole time. "What's wrong? Are you cold?". Jungkook asked.

Jimin didn't want to cry, he wanted to be strong. Jimin smiles at Jungkook. "Their coming for you". Jimin said. "What?". Jungkook replies. Jimin huffed and said nothing else and looks away, seeing his jacket on the floor. "The picture". Jimin mummers to his self. "Jungkook, there's something in my jacket, get it". Jimin said. Jungkook smirks at him. "And what do I get if I do?". "A-a kiss".

Jungkook eyes shined when Jimin said that. "I-I'll kiss you". Jimin wanted to puke after he said that. "Ok!". Jungkook bounced off the bed and dugs in Jimin's jacket pocket seeing a picture in it. "What is this?". Jungkook asked. "That's the boy who really saved you". Jimin replies. "I-I". Jungkook stutters. Jimin felt a wave of relief fill his body. "I don't care".

"Come again?". Jimin said feeling fear return to his body. "You think that this will change anything?". Jungkook said walking to Jimin. "You think that I would just drop my feeling for you?". Jungkook throws the picture away. "Well I'm not!". Jungkook shouts. "I love you Jimin, only you and I know you love me too". Jungkook touched Jimin cheek. "I-I". Jimin stutters. Then said strongly. "I love Yoongi".

Jungkook didn't like that. "You... Love... Me". Jungkook pounced on Jimin. "Get off me!!!". Jimin cried out. They hear a gun behind them.

"Yeah Jungkook, get off him".