32

Jimin and Taehyung pulls up to Tae's house and Jimin's mouth fell open.

"Oh my god!". Jimin squealed. Taehyung looks at Jimin with a smile on his face. "Your parents are loaded". Jimin said. "Parents? No this is my place". Taehyung said. "This is you place?". Jimin asked. "Yup". Taehyung answered. "How in the hell?". Jimin said amazed. "I'm spoiled". Taehyung told him. "Come I'll show you to your room". Taehyung said grabbing Jimin's hand.

 Taehyung said grabbing Jimin's hand

"Oh my". Jimin said excitedly. Taehyung chuckles. "Come on Chim". He pulled him along. "And this is your room". Taehyung said opening a door.

"Oh my goodness!". Jimin exclaimed loudly. Taehyung laughed. "Tae this room is gorgeous!". Jimin said. "I know". Taehyung told him. "How about you lo...". Jimin was already running around in the room. "Never mind". Taehyung laughs. "TAE THERE'S A DAMN JACUZZI IN THE BATHROOM!". Jimin shouted.

When Jimin was finished touring his big bedroom he went to bother Taehyung. "Tae?". Jimin calls from the living room. "Hey! Who are you!?!". Jimin hears a man shout and without looking behind him, he runs. "Stop!". The man yelled. Then Jimin hears gunshots. "SERIOUSLY?!? THEY ARE SHOOTING AT ME!??". Jimin shouts and ran into a room slamming it shut.

Jimin goes and hides in the bathroom of that room and turns off the lights. Jimin hears footsteps from the hall and he held his breath. Then more gunshots. Jimin was quick to cover his ears from the loud sound. "Jimin, are you in here?". Taehyung?. Jimin slowly opens the door and Taehyung pulls him in a hug. "Are you ok?!? You're not hurt right!?!". Taehyung panicked.

Jimin giggles. "I'm fine". Jimin said and then he feels something going down his arm. "Huh?". Jimin states and looks at his arm and saw blood. "Oh my god!". Taehyung yelled. Jimin was tearing up. "Jimin take off your shirt". Taehyung ordered and Jimin obliged.

"Thank god, it's just a flesh wound". Taehyung sighs in relief. "Stay here I'ma go get a first aid kit". Taehyung runs out and trips over the table because of he was still panicking. However, since Jimin had blood phobia he passed out.

Taehyung came back and had a heartattack when he saw Jimin on the ground. "JIMIN!!!". Taehyung ran over to him. "Jimin!". Taehyung shakes him. "Jimin wake up!". Taehyung shook him again. Taehyung calmed his self down and checked Jimin. "He just passed out". Taehyung sighs in relief. He calls his doctor. "Hello?". "HELP!!!"

The doctor burst in the room. "Taehyung! Are you alright!?!". His doctor asked. "Just help him!". Taehyung pledged. "Alright just calm down boss and step aside". The doctor ordered and Taehyung moves. "He'll be alright boss, he just needs some snitches". He puts some snitches in Jimin's arm and wraps it up. "Done".

Taehyung was quick to go to Jimin's side and picks him up. "I want everyone in the room immediately". Taehyung demanded and carried Jimin to his room.

When Taehyung put Jimin in his room, he stomped to his "hit room" where he makes deals in.

Taehyung sees all 50 people that was working for him today enter the room. The moment he sees the five men that were chasing Jimin, he shots them all in the head. "That's a fucking warning to you all if I find out that any of you treat Jimin with disrespect". Taehyung said darkly. "Clean this shit up". Taehyung barked and left the room.

Taehyung was now waiting in his office for someone. "Boss, I got him". A man said. "Excellent!". Taehyung said cheerful. "Umm... Why did you asked for him?". The man asked and Taehyung gave him a cold glare. "Don't question my authority". TaeHyung said. "So-sorry". The man said and ran out the room. Taehyung chuckled.

"And besides... I want to see if he really likes him".