Epilogue

Another year later

"GET AWAY FROM THEM!". Jimin yelled at his brother. "They are my kids Jimin, YOU get away from them!". Jeun growls. "You are not dressing my nephews like that!". Jimin cringed at the costumes that his brother picked out for their family photos. "What's wrong with it?!?". Jeun scream. "DUST BUNNIES JEUN?!? THAT'S NOT CUTE!". Jimin was red in the face. "Umm?". "YOU SHUT UP!". The brothers shouted at the photographer.

Yoongi was watching them trying to rub his headache away. "I already dressed my kids so they are arguing for nothing". Mimi rolled her eyes looking at her twins, MiHan and MiYan. "Yoongi help me with them and forget about these two assholes". Mimi picks up MiHan and walks off. Yoongi looks at MiYan. "I'm not good with y'all". Yoongi says. MiYan giggles and puts his hand in his mouth. "Eww".

Yoongi was trying to figure out how to pick MiYan up. "Don't you have rope or something with you?". Yoongi walks around the baby confused. "Wah?". MiYan plays with his feet. "Di-did you eat your shoes?". Yoongi scratches his head.

"Where's the damn wheel thingy she had y'all in?". Yoongi groans. "Do I pick you up by your arms or...?". Yoongi picks up MiYan by one arm. "I'm a doing this right?". Yoongi tilts his head. "GIVE ME MY SON!".

Yoongi eyes widened when MiYan was takes from him with a blink of a eye. "Can't even pick up a baby, the hell is wrong with you? You could have broke his arm!". Jeun held MiYan closely to his chest. "If Jimin asked to adopt, call me because you will kill that child". Jeun hissed.

"Come on MiYan, let's go get your picture taken and show the world how cute you are, who's one of the worlds cutest babies? You are yes you are". Jeun walks away still baby talking with his son.

"That was terrible". Jimin said standing next to Yoongi. "Tell me about it". Yoongi shivers. "I was talking about how you picked up my nephew". Jimin glared at him. "I tried! Where's my effort reward at?". Yoongi asked. "If you did tried then I would have given you a effort prize". Jimin said. "Wasn't asking". Yoongi pushed Jimin against a wall. "Yoongi?". Jimin looks around and Yoongi kissed his neck.

"Mmm... Yoongi there are kids here". Jimin tried to push him away. "And?". Yoongi placed his leg between Jimin's and used his knee to rub on his area. "Ahh". Jimin held Yoongi closed to him. "See you li... Ouch!". Yoongi fell to the ground holding his head. "Yoongi!". Jimin started to check his head and looks up seeing Mimi holding a can in her hand. "Mimi! You might have given him brain damage!". Jimin yelled.

"Seriously Jimin?". Yoongi glared at him. "What?". Jimin pouted his lips out. "Whatever, I'm ok". Yoongi said standing up. "Let's go Jimin". Yoongi pulls Jimin away. "Where are you going?". Mimi asked. "Honeymoon second edition". They said at the same time and looked at each other. "I love you". They kissed and Mimi was disgusted. "Their are kids here, get a damn room". Mimi huffs and walks away. "Gladly". They said and leave the building.

Yoongi and Jimin were sitting in their private jet and they were going to Hawaii. "Jin said it was beautiful there". Jimin sighs lovingly. "How do you think Namjoon is doing with Sia?". Yoongi asked. "Good... I hope". Jimin said giggling. Yoongi went quiet and that worried Jimin. "Yoongi? What's wrong?". Jimin touched Yoongi's hand and squeezed it. "Should we adopt?". Yoongi asked.

"I already picked some cute little babies that I like". Jimin pulls out a book out of no where. "Umm?". Yoongi was a little scared. "This is KaiYoon and this is JiSoung and here's little SuJun". Jimin was just squealing and pointing to baby after baby while Yoongi stares at him with love in his eyes. "Jimin". Yoongi closed the book. "What happen? You didn't like them?". Jimin said sadly. "I did but I have a surprise you when we land".

Yoongi covered Jimin's eyes and helps him walk to their room. "Is it candy? Please let it be candy". Jimin said a little bouncy. "I think its something better then candy". Yoongi laughs. "Oh really? Is it sexy time?". Yoongi stops. 'Fuck, I made a terrible mistake'. Yoongi shakes his head. "It-its n-not". Yoongi curses his self mentally. Yoongi opens their door and took the blindfold off Jimin. "Wha... Oh my god!".

Jimin started crying

Jimin started crying. "Ho-I what?". Jimin fumbles his words. "I'm Min Yoongi, I get what I want". Yoongi smirks. "He-he's so cute!". Jimin walks to the baby, picks him up and balls. "Jimin!". Yoongi runs to give him a hug. "I-I'm ok". Jimin hiccups. "What's his name?". Jimin asked. "He doesn't have one, I was waiting for you to pick one". Yoongi smiles. Jimin wipes his tears away. "Umm ok let's see". Jimin started to think of a name.

Yoongi now had a nameless baby on his lap watching Jimin for about a hour because he still didn't think of a name. "Any day now Jimin". Yoongi pinched his nose. Jimin glared at him and continued to think. "MoonJin!". Jimin jumps. "Park MoonJin".

"Park? No it's Min". Jimin looks at Yoongi and giggled. "No it's Park". Jimin said taking MoonJin. "Sweetie it's Min". Yoongi said again. "Park". "Min". "Park". "Min". Jimin growls. "Don't argue with me! It's Park!". Yoongi rubbed his brow. "It's Min!". Jimin stared at Yoongi with hate. "It's Park". Jimin grumbles. "It's Min". Yoongi said. MoonJin looks at his parents and giggles.

"He's so cute!". They both said hugging the baby. Their baby. "I love you both so much". Yoongi said fighting back tears. "We love you too Yoongi". Jimin said in joy.

"I really do".