11

Yoongi walks in his office the next day and saw someone sitting in his seat. Yoongi already felt his anger boil over. "If you wanted to die quicker then you should have put your feet on my desk". Yoongi said in a ice cold voice.

"I was tempted but I said no". Yoongi knew that voice. "Hoseok, get out". Yoongi goes to hang up his jacket. "No". Hoseok crossed his arms. Yoongi turns to him. "And why not?". Yoongi goes in his draw to get his glasses. "When are we hanging out?".

Yoongi just stares at him. "You were serious?". Yoongi blinks. Hoseok nods his head. "Yes I was". Hoseok sits on the sofa. "I'm not going to hang out with you". Yoongi takes out his files and reads them. "And why not?". Hoseok tapped his foot.

"Because I don't 'hang out', I'm a damn business man not some teenager Hoseok so you can leave". Yoongi continue with his paperwork. The papers was snatched away from him. Yoongi slowly looks up to see his assistant.

Kana takes the folder away and turns to her boss. "I'll do it Mr. Min go have fun". Kana smiles at Hoseok. "Go-good morning Mr. Jung, as handsome as ever today". Kana blushed and puts her head down. "Kana... Give me back my folder". Yoongi darkly glared at her but Kana just huffed. "Can you give us a moment, Mr. Jung". Hoseok looks at Kana, nods and leaves.

Kana's dark side comes out. "Alright listen to me you fucking lonely bastard I will not have you disrespecting my future husband like that, now get your sorry ass up and go out with my man and if you don't God will not help you with the sin I will give you, do I make myself clear?". Yoongi widened his eyes at her. Kana got his jacket and threw it at him. "Now get the fuck out". Kana sits in Yoongi's chair and works on his paper. Yoongi said nothing and leaves.

Hoseok sees Yoongi leaving the elevator and bounced his way over to his. "What happen?". Hoseok saw slight fear in Yoongi eyes. "Nothing let's go". Yoongi puts on his jacket and walks out of the building. "Not without the Queen you don't". Yoongi and Hoseok saw SeokJin standing outside with a long pink jacket on and his puppy in his arms. Yoongi sighs.

Yoongi waves at SeokJin but he looks behind him. "Who are you waving at?". SeokJin looks at Yoongi. "You". Yoongi replied. "Do I look like a ocean to you? Don't wave at me, greet me properly". SeokJin placed a hand on his hip. Yoongi ran his hand in his hair. "Morning Hyung". Yoongi said and looks at Hoseok who was speechless. Yoongi laughs. "Hello diva Hyung". Hoseok bows and SeokJin nods in approval. "Learn from him Yoongi, now let's go".

A gold and pink limo pulls up and the driver opens the door. "Not getting in". Yoongi was about to leave but Hoseok shoves him in the limo. SeokJin giggles and follows suit. Yoongi was glaring at Hoseok the whole time but Hoseok was staring at Seokjin who was talking on the phone with someone laughing.

"Shut up Jungkook and make me some". Yoongi turns to Hoseok who looked heartbroken. Yoongi placed a hand on his shoulder. Hoseok gave him a weak smile and puts his head down.

SeokJin was still talking to this Jungkook guy and Yoongi saw how hurt Hoseok looked. "You ok?". Yoongi said softly. "I'm fine Hyung, don't worry about it". Yoongi heard his broken voice and for some reason that hurt him. Yoongi wanted SeokJin to end that call. Yoongi clears his throat and SeokJin finally notices that he wasn't alone. SeokJin whispers a low sorry and goes to end his call.

"Hey kookie, I'm sorry I have to go I got people to entertain, yes, yes, I know goodness, yup love you too". SeokJin hangs up and smiles. "I'll tell my driver to go somewhere since he's driving in circles". Yoongi didn't hear any of that because the only thing he heard was Hoseok's low cries. "Hoseok". Yoongi called out. SeokJin noticed how quiet they were. "Are you ok Hoseok?". SeokJin voice almost made Hoseok cry more.

The ride was silent until Yoongi decides to break it. "Who's Jungkook?". Hoseok looked at Yoongi like he wanted to fight him. "My little brother". SeokJin pulls out his phone and shows them a baby picture of him holding Jungkook. "Isn't he cute?". SeokJin giggles.

"So he wasn't your boyfriend?". Hoseok hits Yoongi in his arm. "No, I'm single". SeokJin looks at Yoongi. "Why did you asked?". SeokJin waits for a answer. "Asking for a friend". Yoongi smirks and Hoseok blushed.

SeokJin tilts his head. "Ok? But my standards are high in a man". SeokJin crosses his legs and Yoongi saw Hoseok lick his lips. Yoongi made a whipping sound and Hoseok hits him again. "Let's go men, I made reservations at Zhing for us". Yoongi looked shocked. "I have power like that". SeokJin grins.

"Now let's go eat!".