Ending 💜

"Sup". Hiyoung said and walked in Jimin's room. Yoongi sighs. "What's wrong?". Jimin asked rubbing Yoongi back. "All these guys in here and we ain't doing nothing". Yoongi looks at Namjoon and Hiyoung with hate. "Doing... Get out". Jimin grabs Yoongi and pushes him out the room. "It would be fun!". Yoongi yells and Jimin slammed the door. "Well that happened". Hiyoung rolls his eyes.

Jimin giggles. "Sorry Hyungs". Jimin bows to them. "It's fine Jimin but why am I here?". Hiyoung sees the game and he rubs his head. "You have a game addiction". Hiyoung laughs. "Hiyoung, Nitu is a virus". Jimin looks at him seriously. Hiyoung stares at him back. "Get back on the game and tell your friends to log off now". Hiyoung said. "Alright".

Me- Guys... Log off now

Lynessa- First off... WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO!?!

Jeon- The hell you mean log off? We already killed the ghost walker!

Taeno- Night Jimin

Lynessa-...

Jeon-...

Me- Thank you Boo💕

Taeno- Your welcome, Jungkook log off now

Jeon has logged off
Taeno has logged off
Chimin Grey has returned his pets

Lynessa- Jimin...

Me- Nitu is a virus Misa we ha...

Lynessa has logged off

Me- Wow

Chimin Grey has logged off

"Done". Jimin said putting the controllers back. "Thanks Jimin, can I borrow that laptop?". Hiyoung points to it. Jimin gave him the laptop. "Sweet, now let's crack this bitch". Hiyoung cracks his knuckles and went all crazy on the keyboard. "Wait your going to break my security wall for the game?". Namjoon looks at Hiyoung. "You wo...". "I'm in now lets find that thing".

Namjoon looked at Hiyoung stunned. "How?". Namjoon turned to Jimin. "How?". Jimin giggles at Namjoon. "He's been doing this since he was seven Hyung, your security ain't shit to him". Jimin said still looking at Hiyoung. "We just need to...".

"Found it, destroy it, your welcome". Hiyoung threw a flash drive at Namjoon. "What's this?". Namjoon asked. "Your little virus buddy, someone planted it there but was really easy to find". Hiyoung yawned.

"You now work for me". Namjoon held out his hand to Hiyoung. "No". Hiyoung said. "You start off with 75 thousand dollars". Namjoon smiled. "And I start when?". Hiyoung shook Namjoon's hand. "Let's talk in the living room". Namjoon and Hiyoung left Jimin's room. "Finally!". Yoongi appeared and kissed Jimin. "Mmm". Jimin wrapped his arms around him. "So now your excited?". Yoongi chuckles. "Shut it".

They both was cuddling each other because they weren't sleepy and Yoongi pops up and ran out the room. "The hell?". Jimin watched him leave worried. Yoongi returned holding something behind his back. "What are you doing?". Jimin sat up off the bed.

"You figure it out". Yoongi grins and got down on one knee. Jimin squeals. "Oh my god!". Jimin bounces on the bed. "Wait!". Jimin runs the the closet and got a crown and put it on his head. "Continue". Jimin placed his left hand out to Yoongi.

Yoongi laughed at his future husband. "Do I need to say it?". Yoongi whines. "If you want me to say yes then you better say it". Jimin giggles. "Fine". Yoongi pouts. "Jimin, will you mar...". Jimin pounced on Yoongi and kissed him. "Yes". Jimin laughs. "Good". Yoongi smirks and kissed him again. "Let's get it on".

They both turned to the door seeing Jeun staring at them. "Don't stop because of me, I'll be quiet". Jeun said. "You have Mimi". Jimin rolled his eyes at his brother. "But she's pregnant!". Jeun pouts. "You know that you won't hurt the babies right?". Yoongi raised a brow at him. "Yoongi, I will destroy her so I will hurt them". Jeun told him. "Barfing". Jimin gags.

"Just get the hell out!". Yoongi yelled. "I'm not in the room!". Jeun shouted. "I'm going to shoot you". Yoongi got his gun. "Peace". Jeun closed the door and ran. They laugh at him. "I'm stuck with him ain't I?". Yoongi groans. "Yes you are". Jimin says and kissed him. "Worth it if it means I can be with you". Jimin blushed. "Aww so romantic". Jimin said giggling.

"Eww is that what it sounded like?". Yoongi made gagging noises. "Rude". Jimin pouted. "Sorry". Yoongi went to kiss Jimin but he backs away. "What?". Yoongi asked pissed. Jimin coughs and pointed to his ring finger. "Shit". Yoongi got the ring box and opened it.

 Yoongi got the ring box and opened it

Jimin's eyes shined at the ring. "Yoongi". Jimin said speechless. "What? You don't like it? I'll get you ano...". Jimin placed a finger on his lips. "I love it". Jimin smiles. "Thank god". Yoongi placed the ring on Jimin's finger. Jimin was all bubbly on the inside. Jimin just squeals and hugs Yoongi. "I love you Yoongi". Jimin says softly. "I love you too Jimin". Yoongi said happily.

And they kissed.