48

Yoongi was awake for about a hour just watching Jimin sleep. "He is breathtaking". Yoongi rubs Jimin's cheek. "More like you took his breath away". Yoongi jumps at a voice. Then Yoongi growls. "Taehyung".

"Hey buddy". Taehyung sips his drink and smiles at him. "Why the fuck are you in here?". Yoongi whispers and covers Jimin up. "Umm?". Taehyung looks around. "This is my damn house, I told you this already". Taehyung grins. "So?". Taehyung looks at Jimin. "Did you break him?".

Yoongi threw Taehyung out the room, locking it. "Wait, didn't I already lock it?". Taehyung knocks on the door. "Once again, this is my fucking house so I have a key". Yoongi opens the door, takes the key from Taehyung and slams the door in Taehyung's face. "Like I don't have a copy!". Taehyung stomps away making Yoongi laugh. "Yoongi?".

Yoongi turns around seeing Jimin rubbing his eyes. "Morning love". Yoongi hugs him and gave him a kiss. "Are you ok?". Jimin was confused at the question. "I'm fine". Jimin smiles and stretches then hissed. "My back hurts". Jimin rubs his back. "So-sorry". Yoongi said. "It's ok but I'm hungry". Yoongi laughs. "Then lets go eat".

"Jimin!!!". Misa back hand slaps Yoongi and squeezes Jimin tightly. "Are you ok?!? Wait till I get my hands on that sick fuck". Misa chuckles darkly. Yoongi rubs his face and pulls Misa away from Jimin. "Don't touch him". Misa looks at Yoongi in surprise. "O-ok". Misa backs away. Yoongi smiled at her. "Good now go eat Prince". Jimin nodded.

"Yoongi! Everything is amazing! Here eat this". Jimin holds up a fork with eggs on it and Yoongi eats it. "Shit, why are they so fluffy?". Jimin bounces in the chair. "I know!". Yoongi leans on the table to kiss Jimin on his cheek. "You're adorable". Jimin blushes. "AHHHHHHH!".

Jimin stands up out his chair. "That was Taehyung!". Jimin yells but Yoongi started to laugh. "I knew he would go back". Jimin looks at him. "What ar...". Taehyung runs in the kitchen. "My soul!". Taehyung drops to the ground. "I need bleach for my soul!". Taehyung crawls to Jimin and hugs his legs. "Give me bleach for my soul!".

Yoongi was on the ground in tears. "Taehyung, are you ok?". Jimin asked. "No I'm not!". Taehyung starts shaking. "I just saw two ancient people having sex! I fucking need that bleach!". Taehyung yells. Yoongi was still on the floor holding his stomach. "St-stop I can't breath". Yoongi wheezed out. Taehyung glares at him. "You're a monster". Taehyung said. "Not sorry".

Jimin pulls Yoongi by the ear and drags him out the kitchen. "What did you do?". Jimin asked glaring at Yoongi. "You look sexy when your angry". Yoongi said. "I will cut you off". Jimin said still glaring at him. "That some bullshit Jimin! We just started!". Yoongi whined. "Answer me". Jimin said. "Fine".

Yoongi told Jimin that he gave Namjoon and Jin their room and as much Jimin didn't want to he laughed. "That was evil". Jimin giggles. "What? That's what he gets for trying to watch us". Yoongi shrugged his shoulders. "Right". Jimin rolled his eyes. Yoongi pulls Jimin by his waist. "Are you mad?". Yoongi asked. "No". Yoongi grins. "So can I get a kiss?". Yoongi pouts. Jimin giggles. "Fine".

When Yoongi tried to kiss Jimin, his phone rang. "Who's the blocker?". Jimin laughs. Without looking at the it, Yoongi picks up. "Hel...". "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!? IT'S BEEN A DAMN WEEK!?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH?!? DO YOU?!? IF YOU DON'T BRING YOUR ASS BACK TO THIS COMPANY RIGHT THE FUCK NOW I WILL PERSONAL FIND YOU AND SELL YOUR BALLS! DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME?!?". *Click*.

They look at Yoongi's phone stunned. "Umm... I'ma call Kana back". Yoongi said. "Yeah you do that". Jimin kissed Yoongi. "Good luck though". Jimin pats Yoongi on his shoulder. "Nice". Yoongi walks off and Jimin chuckles. "Jimin?".

Jimin felt his heart beat faster when he heard his name from the last person on earth he wanted to speak too. "Ju-Jungkook". Jimin studders. "What do you want?". Jimin asked.

"Can we talk... Please?".