Meeting Kian

I drove to the Hollywood sign. It was almost sunset. I sat at the roof of my car and watched the sun go down. I quickly grabbed my sketch book and a pencil. I sketched out the sun setting. And I put the sketchbook in my bag behind me. I watched the sunset and listen to my favorite song, Classic - by MKTO. I put on my earplugs and watched the sun set.

When out of no where a cute boy, with brown hair, and brown eyes, in a yellow shirt walked over. He said something but I didn't hear. I took one of my ear plugs out and said, "I'm sorry what?"

"I said, beautiful sunset today right?" He said.

"Yea, I rarely get to watch it."

"It's really beautiful... Like you." He said looking at me.

"Thanks, I'm Phoenix by the way." I said.

"Hi, I'm Kian. Kian Lawley."

"Here wanna sit down??" I said asking him to sit next to me on the trunk of my car.

"Sure." He said, sitting down.

I sighed.

"Is this your drawing?" He asked looking at the sketch I drew earlier.

"Ya, don't judge please, it's not one of my best sketches... It's pretty bad in fact.."

"No it's not! I love how you did the buildings and the sign! This is great! Are you an artist?"

"Ya."

"Cool."

"Wanna listen?" I said pointing to my phone.

"Sure."

I took one of my earplugs and gave it to him.

"This is my jam!" He said dancing like a weirdo.

I laughed. "Oh Kian your so funny!"

"And you're so attractive." He said and leaned in for a kiss.

I turned away so he kissed my cheek

He bit his lip. "Feisty. I like that."

And I smiled.

We looked at the sunset and it was over.

"Wanna go grab something to eat?"

"Sure."

We stepped in my car, and before Kian could close his door... A girl with straight long brown hair, and hazel eyes yelled, "What the fuck Kian?!?"

"Drive." He said.

And i drove.

"Who was that?" I asked a couple minutes later.

"Andrea, I broke up with her, but she wants me back..."

"Oh."

"It's okay... Me and her are through."

"Ok." I said with a smile.

We stepped out and walked into the mall's food court. We got a banana strawberry smoothie. We sat down and we shared our smoothie. I pulled the smoothie closer to me, when we were both drinking it, causing Kian's straw to come out of his mouth. We both laughed, and I pushed the smoothie back to where it was.

We finished the smoothie and we decided to walk around the mall, it was a Monday, so the mall was pretty much a ghost town. We went to pandora store. And Kian told me to pick one out. I picked the panda. He bought it for me and helped me put it on. I bought him a new 'snap back' (it's a type of hat like a baseball hat.. If u didn't know) and he put it on.

He dropped me off at my house and I gave him a kiss on the cheek, "thanks for the wonderful night Kian, hope we can do it again soon."

"Me 2, I'll see you soon." He said, smirking and winked.

God I loved his seductive smirk. I smiled and went in my house.

At this point I didn't know if we were a thing... Or just friends...