Connor....

I was finally discharged from the hospital, Zoe was driving me home.

"Hey.. Do you think maybe.." I started saying.

"Go to Connor's apartment?" She asked.

"Yea, how'd you know?"

"I told you, we are sisters, now and forever."

I gave her a hug across the seat.

She dropped me off at Connor's apartment, and she left.

I rang his doorbell, and he instantly opened it.

I cried. He held me. "What's wrong... Baby?" He asked.

I looked up. "I'm so happy to be alive." I said, wiping my tears off.

"I love you baby." He said and leaned in for a kiss, I let him kiss me.

He looked at me... "You let me kiss you.... And this time, not on the cheek." He said smiling.

"Yup" I said, looking at his lips, and biting my lip.

"I love you, and I'm SO SO INCREDIBLY sorry about being so tough on one tiny, meaningless question." He said.

"Meaningless?... Does that mean this won't mean anything?"

"What??"

"I love you Connor Franta. I don't care is you don't love me back, after what I've done, but I just need you to know.... I love you."

He smirked a sexy smirk. I bit my lip. We stood up, and he carried me, bridal style, to his room. He put me down on his bed. He took off his shirt, "wow, I'm so lucky to have a sexy guy like you." I said.

He laughed.

He climbed on the bed on top of me. "You're so fucking sexy." He whispered into my ear.

"I love you babe." I said.

Saying this he started kissing me deeply, and passionately. He took my sweater off. He started kissing me again, and then he opened his eyes to look at me. He saw my wrist.

"Ph- Phoenix... Is this why you were in the hospital. I asked you that pathetic question, and this is all my fault." He said and put on his shirt.

"Babe! I love you!!" I said, holding his hands.

"Well if I haven't asked you that question, you would've never been in the hospital!"

"Babe, just believe me, I love you." I said and kissed him.

"You're lucky that you're hot, AND a good kisser." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

He took off his all items of clothing except for his boxers. I took off my shirt and pants. And only wore my bra and underwear. He started to kiss me again. We laughed. "I love you." We both said.

______________________

He fell back onto the bed. "Wow" he said.

"I know right." I said, catching my breath.

I turned around, so I was looking out the window. Connor wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him, "I love you babe." He said and gave me a kiss on the neck.

And I fell asleep in Connor's arms.