Kian....

I woke up, to see Kian watching me. I pushed him out of the way and ran out of the room.

"Babe!" He screamed.

"Don't... Just don't." I said looking at my wrist. I was wearing a super long sleeve sweater. So he probably didn't know what happened.

I looked back to see Kian still chasing me. I ran into someone, it was Zoe.

"Where's Connor?" I asked.

"He couldn't stand seeing you hurt, so he left." She replied.

"Please, get Kian to stop chasing me." I said, and kept running. I ran, and ran until I found a storage closet. I ran in. I sat in a corner, and cried.

"Babe..." Kian said calmly, walking in.

"Please don't, don't touch me." I said

"I just wanna talk."

I cried.

"I'm sorry, but can you just explain what happened?"

I looked up, he was crying a little. I couldn't stop myself, I started to kiss him deeply, and passionately. He took my sweater off. He opened his eyes. "Is this why you are in here?" He asked, as he stopped kissing me, and looked at my arm.

I nodded.

"I'm sorry Phoenix, it's all my fault." He said. Sitting away from me.

"I- I love you Kian." I said.

He looked up.

"I love you too." He said.

I sat down next to him. And gave him a kiss, not on his cheek.

I pulled back. I smiled, and he bit his lip. "You finally kissed me, and not on the cheek. He said. "TWICE!" He continued, sounding excited.

I giggled. We walked out, he carried me, to my hospital room. And we talked.

The others kept awing at us. And we would always laugh lightly.

"I love you, I'm so sorry for what happened." He said.

"I love you more boo."

"I love you moreeee booooo!"

We laughed.

I gave him a kiss.

"You should sleep, get more rest..." He said.

"Ya. Good night boo."

Good night." He said and gave me a kiss on the forehead, and fell asleep.