Connor's Truth

Connor tried to comfort me during the car ride to his apartment, but I just cried.

We finally got to his apartment, we went in. We sat on the couch in his living room.

"I need you Connor." I said, and gave him a hug.

"Babe, what's wrong??" He asked.

"I don't know who to pick... I'm so so sorry babe."

He gave me a kiss on the forehead... "Babe, please I love you with ALL my heart... But if you choose Kian... I'm okay... I just want you to be happy." He said.

I cried into his chest. He gave me a nice long hug. "Babe, I love you, so much...and I know you don't wanna hear this, but I love Kian too." I said.

"It's okay, just let your heart decide. I want you to be happy babe." Connor said, handing me the box of tissues.

We went to go get an iced coffee, at Starbucks. We sat down outside, at a table I the shade.

"You okay... You aren't burning to ashes??" I asked jokingly.

Connor and I laughed.

"I'm fine babe, thanks for asking." He said.

"Thanks... For telling me your opinion." I said, taking a sip of my iced coffee.

"No problem. It's what I do." He said, smiling.

I laughed.

*1 hour later*

I stood up to throw away my cup. And then behind the barrel, was a bush... The bush moved... I threw away my cup, and looked in the bush.... It was a person, they ran way, right as they saw me... so I don't know who it was.

I was walking toward Connor, he saw me, and smiled. I smiled back... And then... Everything went black... I heard screaming... Yelling.. I heard Connor's voice. I tried to move. I tried to use some magic, or something.. But it didn't work.. I was still too weak. And then something hit my head.. And I went unconscious.