Time With Kian

I was so confused... Did I like Kian?? Or not??

Kian just asked me on another 'date sort type thing.'

He always asked me out with the words 'hang out' not date. This time we are going to a penny board 'date'. I put on orange shorts with my orange '01' muscle tank from Delia's. I put on my new vans and waited for Kian on the front steps of my house. I saw him riding over to my house on his glow in the dark penny board. And he said, "hi"

"Hey..."

"You ok??"

"Yea.."

"You sure?"

"We should talk Kian..."

"Ok..."

I led Kian to my bed room, he sat down on my bed, next to me. "I lied... About my past." I said, looking down.

"It's ok, you can tell me whenever you feel like you want to."

"I don't wanna lie to you, so I'll just tell you now."

He held my hands.

"My life was a disaster before I moved... My parents were alcoholics and they got arrested a couple times. My siblings were never there for me and I just tried to survive with technically no family." I explained.

"It's okay babe. I grew up with no dad..." He said comforting me.

"Thanks." I said and looked up. I saw his eyes... I couldn't stop myself, I kissed him, deeply. He fell back onto the bed. I stopped kissing him.

"Sorry..." I said, sitting up.

"No don't apologize... I like a feisty girl." He said, playing with my hair.

I smiled. He gave me a kiss in the cheek, and stood up. "You wanna go on our penny boards now??" He asked.

"Sure Kian." I said, with a smile.

He helped me up, and we went penny boarding on my road.

Kian thought me some tricks.

I couldn't stand it. He was driving me insane. I was in love with him... But what hurt me was... Not knowing if he liked me back.