Campfire & Games

We all sat around the campfire. I sat next to Zoe. Kian and Connor, sat in front of me. I smiled and waved. They waved back.

Someone texted me... I looked at my phone. It was Nash.

N: Hi Phoenix.. We should talk....

P: I'm at the cmapfire...

N: I'll see you there, but I don't feel like seeing the others.

P: It's okay, I'll see you at the campfire.

N: Bye

P:Bye

I sat next to Zoe, "So, I need to know this, are you stil single?" She asked me.

"Well, I'm not a virgin," I wispered.

"WHAT!" she screamed.

Everyone looked at us. "What up with the screaming ladies? I know I'm pretty fucking sexy, but no need to scream." Carter said, jokingly.

"Har har." I said, and someone rang the door bell.

"I'll get it." I said, stood up, and went to open the door.

"Hey..." Nash said.

"Hi, you okay?" I said, and let him in. We sat on the steps of the stairs.

"We should talk." He said.

"What's wrong... Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry.. about attacking you... I have NO idea why I did that...."

"Nash, I understand, wizards sometimes go crazy.. I get it."

"No, just listen.. When you're a level of wizard... Like I'm an amateur, and you're a newbie.."

"OK.."

"And when you're a newbie, you don't have many magic sources you can control.. and when you're an amateur... You can go crazy, and lose your mind... If you... L..."

"love someone..." I said, looking at him.

"Yea..." He said, looking down.

"oh....Nash... You were telling the truth..."

"I love you..." he said, looking up.

"awww." I said, giving him a hug.

"And I need to tell you something.. When you become an amateur... and you still love 2 people... you aren't gonna be able to control your self..."

"I don't love 2 people..." I said, looking at him.

"Who do you love?"

"I LIKE 2 people..."

"I'm here if you need me... I'll help you through all the stages you go through... And it's gonna be A LOT because you're a vampire, werewolf, AND a wizard..."

"Thanks. And I know you told me you don't want to but, wanna kgo to the campfire? for me?"

"OK, just for you." He said, and we walked to the campfire. He sat down, next to Matt and Carter.. Across from Cam.

"That took a long time." Trevor said.

"Just talked a little... No worries." I said.

"Talked?" Cam said.

"I apologized, Cam, Calm down." Nash said.

"Wanna see if they'll play spin the bottle?" Zoe whispered into my ear.

I nodded.

"What's up with the nod and the whispering?" Shawn asked.

"Are you guys brave?" I asked.

"OF COURSE WE ARE!" They all screamed.

"Ok lemme call over some friends of mine." I said, texting some girls over.

*30 minutes later*

I opened the front door to let in, Mahogany (LOX), JennxPenn, Andrea, Lauren Elizabeth. "Who want's to play spin the bottle?" Zoe asked.

Only Connor, Kian, Nash, Cam, Jc, and the girls wanted to play. We went into the living room halway, and sat down to play spin the bottle.

First off was Andrea, she got Kian... They only did a peck, because he still didn't like her...

Then it was Nash, he got me. I gave him a quick kiss, and backed away.

Next was Jenn, she got JC, they gave a quick kiss on the cheek and sat back down, I knew they liked each other... It was pretty obvious.

Then it was me..... I got Connor, he tried to use tounge, but I just quickly backed up, because I didn't want it to be awkward..

Then it was Connor, he got me.... "NOW YOU TWO CAN'T JUST HAVE A QUICK PECK!!" Zoe screamed. Everyone else, excoet for Nash, Kian, Connor and I agreed. But we were out numbered, so we couldn't just have a peck. We kissed for a minute, with tounge, and then we backed up. He smirked. I giggled. It was only then when I noticed that it was only Zoe, Connor, Kian, and me.

It was my turn again.... I got Connor... "Now you have to kiss for at least 2 minutes." Zoe said.

"Really? C'mon, can I have a re-spin? My lips hurt." I said, Connor laughed.

"Fine." Zoe said.

I spun it again, it was between Connor, and Kian. "I think I should spin again.." I said.

"You gotta chose, what are you chicken?" Carter said walking into the room.

"I- I.... Can't" I said, holing back my tears.

"You Gotta!" Taylor screamed.

"I- I can't" I said, and ran to my car. I locked all my doors and blocked my windows. I grabbled my scissors in my bag, and I sat there, crying, and cutting myself.

"One for not being able to choose" I cut myself once.

"Another for loving 2 guys at once." I cut my self again.

"Another for playing that game." I cut myself, again.

People were banging at my window, I didn't care.

"Two for those dicks, Carter and Taylor." I cut myself twice.

"Another for losing my virginity." I kept cutting myself

"Another for being me." I said, cutting myself once more.

I had a total of 7 cuts, I watched my blood run out of my wrist, my vampire instincts, were coming in.... I opened the door, Connor saw me, his eyes turned red. Kian carried me inside. Zoe cleaned my cuts. Nash called 9-1-1. And the others left. I couldn't hear anything, I could see Connor holding me in his arms, I could see his red eyes, I could see the ambulance I was put in. I saw that Connor and Kian was in there with me. I could see myself losing my blood, and it was only then when I knew, who I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. Everything started to just flow away.

I lost a lot of blood, and I almost died there at the hospital. I saw them, I saw Connor trying to keep my blood in. I saw Kian trying to lose his energy and give it to me..... I saw them, risking their life, for me..... I laid there, not moving a muscle, and I stared to cry. They gave me a kiss and told me it was ok if I left... And I stoped, I stopped breathing. And they closed my eyes, and they cried, holding my hands, and sending prayers.