Watching Over

I went unconscious... I was still alive... But I was close to death. I was no longer in my body... I was my spirit.... I guess I'm close to dying because I was a spirit... OUT of my body... I was still breathing... But slowly, and lightly.

I watched over Kian and Connor, they turned back to normal... They stood up, and immediately went to me. "Phoenix!! Phoenix!!" They screamed. They tried to wake me up... But I couldn't.. I tried my best... But I just couldn't.

I could hear their thoughts... I thought they would be blaming each other... But... They weren't...

Baby please, please stay with me, I can't go on without you!!! I need you in my life! Kian kept thinking over and over again.

Babe, I need you, please just come back to me! I will kill myself, just to save you! Just PLEASE come back to me. I'll die without you in my life. Connor kept thinking over and over again.

I was honestly touched. I gave them a kiss, but of corse they couldn't feel it because I was a spirit.

Connor looked up, and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I love you babe, please come back to me... This is all my fault. I drank your blood when I didn't have too. I could've just drank something else. He thought.

Kian stood up, and paced back and forth in the room. Why'd I have to drain your energy?? Why why why!?!?!?! He screamed in his thoughts. He was so mad he punched the wall, causing a huge hole in the wall.

I tried to tell them I was okay... I tried and tried... But they couldn't even hear me. I began to cry.

Until someone ran in... It was Nash... "Why the fuck are you in my room?" Kian yelled.

"Back off dick!" Nash said, pushing Kian away.

Connor stood up. "Get away from Phoenix!" He screamed. Nash pushed him away too.

They were both hurt and on the floor.

Kian and Connor got up, but Nash pushed them onto the floor, with a magical force, I didn't even understand.

Nash held my face.

I haven't told you but, I'm still in love with you, I know that I broke up with you, but I still love you, you were everything I could think about, ALL my life, I love you! I need you to come back to me, I NEED you to know that I love you! I need to know that you know this!! Just tell me that you'll be okay! I love you Phoenix! Nash thought. And kissed me.

I first wanted to punch him for what he did but.. Now it felt like some kind of spell was put on me... I felt like I loved him again...

I had no idea what was happening to me... Something weird was happening to me... Something weird was happening.