Kian's Truth

I woke up, next to Kian.

"Good morning sweetie." He said, with a smile.

"Good morning Kian." I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

We sat up, "how you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm fine," I said, standing up.

I looked out he window. I sighed. Kian wrapped his arms around me, "how about we go back into bed, and have some fun." He said, kissing me on the neck.

I giggled. "No thanks tiger, maybe later." I said, turning around and giving him a kiss.

Kian smiled.

I brushed my teeth, and moved my hair to one side, to look at my bite... It was still there.

"You okay?" Kian asked.

"Yea," I said moving my hair back to normal.

We walked downstairs and are some cereal.

"So... The diet of a werewolf... What is it... If you don't mind me asking." I said.

"Um, regular food, but if I turn... I can't control my self, I either eat mammal meat, or suck in their energy." Kian explained.

"Oh..." I said nodding my head.

"Yea, it's disturbing..." He said.

I took my bowl to the sink, and rinsed it, and put it in the dishwasher. I walked into the hallway, Kian following me, and I went outside.

"What I beautiful day." I said.

"Yes it is, like you." He said.

I looked up, Kian was looking at me. I smiled. He gave me a hug. I looked up at him.

"I'm so lucky to have such a nice, funny, caring and HOT girlfriend." Kian said.

I giggled.

He carried me inside. Kissing me.

"I love you Kian," I said, him carrying me to to his room.

"I love you Phoenix." He said. He took off his shirt and pants, I but my lip. He took of my shirt and pants. I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I love you." I said, kissing him, deeply, and passionately.

_____________________

I fell back onto the bed, "woah!" He said, catching his breath.

"Wow!" I said, also catching my breath.

*10 minutes later*

I sat up, and put on my clothes, Kian did too.

"Wanna get a smoothie??" He asked.

"Sure." I said.

We went to the mall, got a banana-Strawberry smoothie. And went to the dog park... We didn't have a dog, but we just love dogs.... So we went.

We sat down on a bench.

"I love dogs." Kian said putting his arm around me.

"I'm more of a cat person..." I said.

"Oh... Like Connor..." He said putting his arm back.

"Kian, I need you to tell me the truth, are you jealous of Connor?" I said, looking into his eyes.

"Well, yea, because you obviously like him.. And not me."

"But I do, I love you a lot!" I said, leaning in for a kiss, but he backed up.

"Kian..." I said.

"I need to know... Do u love me... Or Connor?" He said in a comforting, and soft voice.

"K-Kian.... Please don't make me decide..."

"But I NEED to know!" He said.

I left the bench. And I walked away. After a step or two, Kian grabbed my wrist, and pulled me close to him. "I'm sorry baby, I really am... I don't even know why that came out." He said.

I didn't make eye contact. I didn't say anything, I just let go of his hand, and ran to the parking lot. I called Connor, "b-babe, p-please pick me up... I need you." I said, crying.

"Babe, I'll be right there, are you okay??"

"I need you." I said, and someone grabbed my phone, and ended the call. I turned around, it was Nash.

"Phoenix, we need to talk." He said.

"Nash, just please... I'll call you later I need Connor right now..." I said and ran to Connor's car, that just pulled up.

I sat in the passenger seat, next to Connor, crying.