I Love You

It's been 2 hours, I'm still watching over Kian and Connor... They were both still sending their prayers. And then, the doctor came in, "Only 20 more minutes boys, we need to wrap up the body..." the doctor said.

They nodded.

I hated myself for what I've done, I knew who I chose, but I lost too much blood, and I stopped breathing. And then, Nash came in, he started chanting this spell... And then, I came back to life, I was back in my body, I slowly opened my eyes, "H-hello" I said.

They all gave me a hug. Nash gave me a hug, and a kiss on the cheek and left.

I looked at Kian and Connor, "I love you" I said.

"You've chosen?" They asked.

I nodded.

"I'll let you two be then..." Connor said, sadly.

"No, I need you both in here." I said.

I gave them both a kiss. "Who still felt the spark?" I asked.

"I didn't." Kian said.

"I know, I'm sorry.Kian, I love you a lot, but seeing Connor, thirst for blood, right in front of me... But holding it in... It made my decision..." I said, giving him one last kiss. And he left, in tears.

"I pick you Connor." I said.

He gave me a hug. I stood up, weakly, and looked out the window, "You chose me? Why?"

" You with the thirst for blood, right in front of me... But holding it in... It made jsut made my decision, plus I knew that you were the one, ever seine you told me that you just wanted me to be happy. You risked your life and happiness for me Connor, I love you... WITH ALL MY HEART!" I said, crying.

"Babe," he said, wiping off my tears.

I smiled, "Don't worry they're tears of happiness." i said.

"Love you." he said.

"Love you." I said, givving him a kiss. He put his arms around my waist, and pulled me close to him. I looked up, and opened my eyes. I had the thirst for blood.