One

"Because, if you could love someone, and keep loving them, without being loved back... then that love had to be real. It hurt too much to be anything else." ― Sarah Cross

" ― Sarah Cross

~°~

"What time does your class start? Do you need me to pick you up later?"

You pressed your lips together for a short moment, fighting back a silly grin as you lowered your head a bit while keeping your phone against your ear.

You shook your head as if the man on the other end of the line was able to see you as you pulled your knees up to rest your free arm.

"I can get home on my own, don't worry." you finally said to him before softly biting your lip momentarily.

"You sure?" he pressed on the matter, his usual concern evident in his voice, "I don't mind fetching you on the way,"

Before you could respond, you quickly noticed the door to the room you were in push open before a tall blonde-haired man revealed himself in the doorway.

He smiled at you and you couldn't help but smile back, the dimples in his cheeks forcing you to mindlessly swoon as you almost forgot what you were busy doing.

The said dimpled man looked as though he was about to speak as his grin quickly widened once you made eye contact, but he quickly shut himself up when he realised you were on the phone.

From his body language, you were then reminded that you were still on the call with your best friend as you then registered the man calling out your name.