Twenty-Five

*I know you guys are probably super angry at him (and maybe me as well), I'm sorryyyyy*

*(And can we please just appreciate how beautiful this man is for a second)*

~°~

"Best friends are the people who will stand next to you when you go walk into a battle."

~°~

You groaned lowly as you felt yourself waking up but you decided to keep your eyes tightly closed, sunlight filtering through the window, casting a soft glow across your room. For a fleeting moment, still half asleep, you even savoured the warmth of your snug bed, the comfort of your covers making you feel cosy.

With your eyes still shut, you mindlessly turned onto your side and reached your arm out to the spot on the bed where Jin's presence had become a comforting constant. However, when you found the place empty, the realisation made your heart clench painfully against your will as consciousness finally settled in.

You furrowed your eyebrows as you opened your eyes slightly, and found that Seokjin really wasn't lying next to you and you felt a mixed wave of relief and very slight disappointment seep into you, the soreness of your eyes finally hitting you once you processed the scene.

Instead, in place of Seokjin's large figure sat a sticky note and you reached your hand out lazily to grab onto the small piece of paper before you began to read the familiar messy scribbling that was on it.

Had to quickly step out to go to campus for something with Joon. I'll be back in a second and maybe you and I can have fort-nic.<3
P. S. There's food for you in the fridge
Don't forget to take the painkillers for the hangover you probably have after your little night out.