Eight

"One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood." – Lucius Annaeus Seneca

" – Lucius Annaeus Seneca

~°~

"Hoseok, would you mind if I stayed the night here?"

"Uhm, I-" he stammered, giving you a slightly dumbfounded look which immediately had you feeling like perhaps you were overstepping boundaries and asking for too much.

You did just meet the guy after all...

He probably wasn't expecting to see you again tonight.

"It's okay if you do mind. I'll understand," you quickly rushed out as you tried wiping some of your tears away from your eyes with one of your hands, and assumed that Hoseok was hesitant about answering some sort, especially since it was so sudden.

"No, no, no!" he suddenly blurted, putting both of his hands out in front of himself in a waving motion.

You were just about to take a step back from the door when the man's sudden exclamation forced you to halt mid-motion and slowly glance back up at him.

"It's not that." he huffed, "I was just caught a little off guard, that's all. I really do not mind you staying the night." he smiled at you reassuringly, although you could catch the concern in his eyes, "Actually, please get in," he said and quickly stepped to the side so that you could into the apartment.