Five

"I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy."  Charles R. Swindoll

 Swindoll

~°~

"For the madame," 

Raising your head, you smiled gratefully at Namjoon who was holding a cold beer out to you whilst posing his figure as though he was bowing respectfully at you.

Taking the beverage from his hand with an amused giggle leaving your mouth, you carefully watched him join you on the kitchen island that you had been sitting on for about 10 minutes while you waited for Namjoon and his brother, Taehyung.

"Where's Tae? I thought you said he'd be here," you asked the man as he got himself comfortable beside you and threw his arm around your shoulder before answering you.

"He went to put some gas in the car since he's going to be the designated driver today." 

Taking in his response, you simply nodded in understanding and finally chugged down a good amount of the bitter beer Namjoon had given to you before comfortably placing your head down on his shoulder as he started speaking to an acquaintance of his that had just approached him.

Now being left to your thoughts, your brain decided to grab this opportunity and remind of the horrifying events that had taken place earlier on in the day.

You honestly wanted to drown in a bunch of alcohol at this point.

Seokjin saw you naked. As if your day wasn't already bad enough from having to deal with all your assignments, this happened.