Three

"Because what's worse than knowing you want something, besides knowing you can never have it?" — James Patterson

~°~

You quickly approached the elevator of your apartment building, purposefully going far ahead of Seokjin so you could get away from him.

You had to get away from him before you would end up losing your shit.

During the rest of the ride home, after he picked you up, you couldn't seem to stop yourself from feeling restless and a bit antsy.

The man's cliché flirtatious words had a stupid effect on you and you hated it.

No matter how much he'd get himself to start doing shit like this, you could never find yourself ever really getting used to it. He had literally been doing it for years, yet the results would always remain the same each time.

His words would affect you just the same.

Every single time that he'd decide to playfully start flirting with you simply for the fun of it, the moment would simply haunt you every single time. It would always echo endlessly in the back of your head for days on end, sometimes even weeks.

You knew this was stupid and quite childish, to be honest, but you still struggled to get over how giddy his silly little jokes would often make you. How much of an effect they had on you

How much of an effect he had on you.

Therefore, this is the reason you had to get yourself far away from him, even if it was literally just for a few seconds. You convinced yourself that a few seconds would be enough to somewhat ease your nerves until you could at least make an excuse to run off to your room once you got to your apartment.