Twelve

"Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity."  — Khalil Gibran

"  — Khalil Gibran

~°~

"I know exactly how I'll relieve your stress, love."

You smirked at him, "And what may that be, huh?"

"I'm taking you home," he said lowly.

"And?" you urged him to continue, trying to figure out what exactly the man had in mind as you started to feel your excitement build.

He smirked teasingly at you, before turning his attention back onto the road ahead as he let out a low chuckle, "Just wait and see, love," 

"Hoseok?" raising a brow, you looked at him suspiciously, "What are you up to?"

"You'll see, baby." he teased.

You let out a loud groan as you fell back into your seat in defeat, giving up on trying to dig for any more information or hints.

You got yourself nice and comfortable and pulled your phone to see a single text message from Seokjin. The mere sight of his name on your screen made your heart clench uncomfortably and you fought the urge to clear your throat to express your discomfort.

Jinnie<33
We can talk when you get back
I promise that I won't lash out again
I hate that we've been fighting
I'm really sorry...

"Don't be discouraged, angel." you heard Hoseok say with a chuckle, making you look up from your phone and back at him.

"But you don't want to tell me what you plan on doing," you whined childishly as you switched off your phone and slipped it into the pocket of your jeans, forcing yourself to take your attention off of Seokjin until you felt like speaking to him again.