Nineteen

"No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth." — Robert Southey

" — Robert Southey

~°~

Seemingly endless buzzing noises woke you up and you were immediately met by the feeling of your head pounding at the intensity of a wrecking ball, and with the sunlight that was practically blazing harshly through the thin curtains of your bedroom, the pounding quickly became ten times worse.

You groaned lowly as you turned onto your other side, to get rid of the annoying buzzing, and you nearly got a heart attack from the sight you were met with just as you were about to search for the source of the noise.

Next to you, you immediately saw a mop of pink hair with orange highlights that belonged to a gorgeous man with lightly tanned skin, and just as you were about to freak out at the sight of the handsome stranger, memories of the previous night came crashing onto you, making you sigh.

You were freaking out about what Seokjin had said to you, so you and Jungkook ended up going to the club which is where you met the stranger who was currently laying half-naked next to you.

Looks like you brought Mr Pink Hair home with you...

But why did you have zero recollection of how the man even landed up in your bed in the first place?

As if hearing your thoughts, a low groan suddenly came from the said man's mouth, startling you a little bit. But right before you could think to do anything, you felt him wrapping one of his nicely toned arms around your exposed waist as he moved closer to you and casually let his head rest on your shoulder.

"Last night was fun." the man said as he exhaled softly, but you couldn't help but pick up on the teasing tone he happened to use. However, instead of paying attention to his tone, you processed his words and immediately started to feel bad since you could barely remember your time with him beyond the initial meeting.

"Mhm." you hummed quietly, knowing that your response was obviously insinuating that you knew exactly what he was talking about.

But just as you thought that little exchange of false reminiscing — at least on your end — was over, you heard Mr Handsome let out a loud snort before feeling light shakes from his body as he started laughing to himself quietly.