Twenty-Four

"The knowledge that she would never be loved in return acted upon her ideas as a tide acts upon cliffs." Thornton Wilder

" Thornton Wilder

~°~

(TW: Mentions of a sexual crime)

~°~

He was angry.

So. So. Angry.

Seokjin had his eyes on the road, knuckles already turning white as his grip on the steering wheel seemed to have gotten tighter after having only been driving for a couple of minutes.

You didn't utter a word.

However, Seokjin was going off angrily and you couldn't tell if he was angry at you or the situation.

But either way, you weren't listening to him. You simply couldn't.

Your head was in disarray.

And although your mind was somehow simultaneously mostly blank, kind of, all you kept thinking about was Jaehyun. Him and what the hell just happened just moments ago.

Just the mere thought of him made you want to hurl, flashes of the moments that had just transpired making your gut churn in the most revolting manner possible. You felt so sick, so fucking sick to your stomach. You could feel a harsh migraine knocking at the edge of your consciousness.

What the actual fuck just happened?

Never could you have ever imagined to actually find yourself in such a situation. You've always heard these appalling stories; horrific attempts like yours, and ones that turned into the worst-case scenario possible. But never, never could you have imagined that you would one day find yourself in that position.

Coming so close to something so terrifying, so awful, was almost unimaginable, but now that you'd unfortunately experienced it firsthand, it felt even more real than it already had before; it was more than just another tragic story you'd heard; it was something that almost became your personal reality. The thought alone was enough to make you physically sick; your skin crawled and itched in the most disgusting ways.