Seventeen

"No friendship is ever an accident."  — O. Henry

 Henry

~°~

Two weeks.

It had been two weeks since that incident back home with Seokjin.

Two weeks since your Jin kissed you. Your best friend.

Two weeks since you and him almost slept together.

Your. Best. Friend.

What the actual fuck?

The initial shock you felt has mostly died down over time, but you honestly felt like that was simply because you had less time to think about it now that exams have officially rolled in.

Oddly enough, things between you and Jin since then haven't been awkward at all like you initially believed they would be, surprisingly so. However, it was almost like you were both acting like nothing happened, especially Jin.

The said man has been attending parties a lot more often than usual since you got back from visiting your families, almost like he was avoiding being in your presence as much as he could.

Not only was it weird that he was going to a whole bunch of parties during his final exam season, but it was also strange that Seokjin, the perfectionist when it came to his craft, was okay with somewhat putting his work aside simply because he wanted to avoid somebody. Simply because he wanted to avoid you.