Fourteen

"There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship." — Thomas Aquinas

" — Thomas Aquinas

~°~

"Hey." you greeted immediately after you pulled the front door of Jungkook and Yoongi's apartment open, revealing a slightly flustered-looking Seokjin standing on the other side.

His hair was incredibly messy and he had small faint bruises decorating his collarbone, which he made a horrible attempt at hiding with the large flannel he mindlessly threw on.

Probably another hook-up.

You cleared your throat very quietly, force yourself to ignore his now-marked skin, and you felt your heart plummet down to your stomach as your eyes struggled to keep themselves off of them for longer than a few seconds.

He's a fuckboy. You had to mentally remind yourself, but it didn't change the sudden hurt that your heart received. This was a sight that one would expect you to have gotten used to by now, especially since you had been exposed to such since your freshman year in college — even having a small taste of it in high school when the man decided to explore the world of attractive females.

It was nothing new.

You had to reluctantly make yourself meet his gaze again with a forced smile.

"Hey." he smiled down at you, adjusting the collar of his flannel, "Ready to go?" he asked before he looked over your head and glanced around the quiet apartment, probably in search of its owners.