Twenty-One

"Love is friendship set on fire." — Jeremy Taylor

" — Jeremy Taylor

~°~

Your eyes unfocused and refocused on the printed text on a page of the textbook spread out in your lap over and over again, while your hand absentmindedly fiddled with the pencil in your hand, unintentionally drawing very light scribbles on the pages of the said textbook.

Your head was basically in the clouds.

And why was that?

Kim motherfucking Seokjin. The menace of a main cause for your current state of distraction and flashbacks that had you fighting back giddy giggles a bit too much for your liking.

Ever since the two of you first slept together for the first time, your relationship quickly turned from something casual and friendly to one filled with undeniable sexual tension whenever you were within a 20-meter radius of one another.

As a result, you've been messing around with the man pretty frequently, albeit secretly. And as if the two of you didn't have exams to focus on, you both still had no problem with finding a little moment amidst all of the academic tension to squeeze in some 'fun time' between each other's sheets for a little while at a time.

For the first while in your life, you were almost totally on cloud 9 during a freaking exam season, walking in and out of the exam halls with an occasional little pep in your step every now and then.

All because of one idiot.

Did you sound like a really stupid, hormonal and crazy-in-love teenager? Perhaps. But the thought didn't really cross your mind, nor did it bother you much at the moment, you were far too busy walking on air and getting comfortable in your best friend's sheets to think about that.

All because of Jin.

Therefore, for the most part, that was pretty much how the last month and a half has been for you. In the midst of your exam season, your head has been in the clouds for pretty much 90% of that time. This meant that you have been writing every single one of your exams with a myriad of heart-shaking visions of Seokjin flashing through the back of your mind, each varying from merely cute images all the way to the more risqué kind.