chapter 6

jinxx's pov

"Jinxx...."

my mom pulled me into a hug.

"why on earth would you do this to yourself jinxx??"

i sighed and shrugged.

"its the only way to escape my pain I'm in mommy."

she nodded and hugged me tighter. after that everyone and i mean everyone joined in the hug. i didn't feel so good anymore. i ran deeper into th bus and throw up yet again. this is like the 20 time today. i mean come on can't a guy get a fucken break. the others ran over as i was brushing my teeth. stupid taste that comes with throwing up. jake wrapped his strong arms around. i buried my head in jakes chest.

"i fucken hate this jake."

he nodded and rubbed my back.

"were all here for you jinxxy."

i smiled at the nickname jake gave me. it made me feel at home. not to mention a lot safer then i was before. i sighed and relaxed a little. relaxing only resulted in me throwing up again. god why can't this just fucken stop?? i sighed. i layed on the floor like the fucked up person i am. jake layed next to me and wrapped his arms around me. i hide in his side trying to fucken relax. when i settled down i ended jumping up and throwing up again. why can't this fucken pain in my gut go away. i felt like fucken crying so the pain would go away. i screamed in pain making everyone jump a foot in the air. i curled in a ball trying to stop the pain. no fucken luck there. it was a big mistake to curl into a ball. before i knew it i was throwing up blood. blood just kept running out of my mouth. i couldn't stop the running blood or the pain i was in. i started to cry. it hurt so fucken much.

my mom looked at me.

"that's it were taking him to the hospital."

cc jumped into the driver seat of the bus. we didn't have to worry about john cuz he went to rent a car for tour. cc drove to the hospital as quick as he could. i was crying alot today. i hate my fucken life right now. when we got to the hospital my dad carried me in. i was rushed into a room immeditly. i was forced to go alone. i looked at my family one last time before i was hauled away from them.

2 hours later

mama ferguson's pov

my son was in the fricken hospital. my baby was in the hospital. i sat next to alli for two hours. we both were crying are guts out. i just want my baby to be ok. jinxx may be a full grown man, but hes still my baby boy no matter what. i sighed. alli was fast asleep next to me. actually everyone was asleep except me. a doctor came out and cleared his throat. i looked up at him.

"are you here for jeremey miles ferguson??"

i nodded and walked over to him.

"is my son ok???"

i was scared as hell right now. the doctor smiled and nodded.

"you may see him if you like."

i nodded and clapped my hands to get everyone awake. once everyone was up we followed the doctor to jinxx's room. i praticly ran into his room. jinxx was laying on a hospital bed asleep. the others walked in and i signaled them to be quiet. i sat next to my baby. i sighed in happieness. i was greatful i still had my baby boy. alli just stared at her big brothers sleeping face. i could tell she wanted to hug him to death. a few minutes later jinxx woke up.

alli's pov

jinxx is ok!!!!! i skipped into his room. my mom signaled everyone to be quiet. i looked at my brother. i want to hug his so bad. a few minutes later jinxx woke up. i praticly jumped on him.

"i'm so happy your ok jinxx!!"

he smiled at me.

"i told you i never leave your side remember."

i nodded and hugged him tight. he hugged me back even tighter.

a/n thats it for this chappie

fan

f

fa

fan

fa

f

comment

c

co

com

comm

comme

commen

comment

commen

comme

comm

com

co

c

vote

v

vo

vot

vote

vot

vo

v

follow

f

fo

fol

foll

follo

follow

follo

foll

fol

fo

f

read on

r

re

rea

read

read o

read on

read o

read

rea

re

r

eat ice cream and pizza

yell at everyone you meat

yell at random strangers

cuddle 10 million monsters

over come your worst fear

go kill some killer clowns

start a zombie appcolise

tell next time my loves

Alli