chapter 24

jinxx's pov

i woke up on a hospital bed. my whole family was in it asleep. even neon was here. she was in jake's lap cruled into a ball. i sighed and looked down at myself. 

"daddy??"

i jumped at neon's voice. i looked at her to find out she had been crying.

"hey baby girl."

she jumped into my lap and snuggled close to me.

"you scared us daddy."

i sighed. neon shouldn't have to go through this bull shit.

"i'm sorry baby girl."

she smiled at me.

"it's ok daddy i still love you."

i smiled and hugged her close to me. jake woke up a few minutes later. when he saw i was awake his smile grow really wide. he ran over and pulled me into a huge hug.

"you really scared us jinxxy!!!"

he stared to cry in my arms. my eyes widened. i never saw jake cry before. neon petted jake's head. it seemed to calm him down. i pulled his face to mine. we kissed and it was fucken perfect. i heard neon gasp.

"daddy stop that it's disgusting!!! eww!!!"

i giggled and pulled away from jake. jake looked at me sadly.

"come back jinxxy baby."

i shock my head and neon jumped down.

"help!!! someones kissin my daddy!!!"

we busted out laughing. neon smiled up at us.

the others woke up after that. they all surrounded me. we did a group hug. that's when i was asked some thing i never wanted to be asked. 

"who was that man jinxx??"

i sighed. yay a trip down memorie lane.

"josh is my ex boyfriend.. yes no one knew about him but he made my do things i'm not proud of... when i was dating him he would make  me go to clubs with him and i would have to give his friends a good time if you know what i mean...... he also rapped me a couple times and it was not fun for me at all....... he even abused me.... so i ran away from him only to have him find me and he was very aggressive about it... that's when i started to cut... he's the reason i started to cut...."

i covered my face and cryed my heart out. i feel so stupid to let him in. it was one of the bigest mistakes of my life. i felt someone's arms go around my waist.

"it's ok jinxxy baby... we won't let him hurt you ever again."

i nodded and snuggled closer to him. i wish my life was easyer. 

two hours later

trigger scene

jinxx's pov

jake led me to his bed room and layed down. he looked at me and patted the space next to him. 

"come lay down jinxxy."

i nodded and layed next to him. jake let his arms go losly around my waist. i like this feeling alot. jake smiled and started to kiss me. i liked it to much to stop him. jake rolled on top of me never breaking our kiss. i slipped my hands under his shirt. i ran my hands up and down his sides. jake moaned making me smile. jake ran his hands down my legs. i moaned making him smile. i slipped my hands down his pants. jake gasped as my hand touched his thing. jake grabbed my thing through my pants. i moaned. this feels so good. jake pulled away making me whimper at loss of his perfect lips.

"you sure about this jinxx???"

i nodded. jake stripped us both at the same time. i rolled him over shoving his dick into my mouth. i bobbed my head making jake moan. 

"jin..jinxx... i..."

he cummed in my mouth and it tasted so good. i swollowed and pulled away. jake cocked his head as he panted. i slowly enter my dick into him. he moaned making me giggle.

"this feels so good jinxx."

i smiled and nodded.

"it does."

we both smiled as we took turns fucking each other for hours on end.

a/n that's it for this chappie

it's not much but it's some thing

sorry if its a little short

i have major writers block

i think

lol

what do you think will happen next 

also sorry if it sucks

fan

f

fa

fan

fa 

f

comment

c

co

com

comm

comme

commen

comment

commen

comme

comm

com

co

c

vote

 v

vo

vot

vote

vot

vo

v

follow

 f

fo

 fol

foll

follo

follow

follo

foll

fol

fo

f

read

 r

re

rea

read

rea

re

r

yell at everyone you meet

yell at random strangers

kill killer clowns

over come your worst fear

sell candy

eat all the candy you can find

cuddle monsters

say I love you to someone in your life

save someones life

ignore the bullys

hold your head up high

never givin in

never back down

till next time my fallen angels

Alli 

{the fallen angel}