chapter 20

jinxx's pov

i walked into the hospital and up to the nurses desk. she looked up at me.

"how can i help you sir???"

"i'm here for sammi doll."

she nodded and led me to the room. everyone but jake stayed behind. we walked into sammi's room to see her holding a pink bundle. she saw us and smiled a bit.

"here's your daughter jinxx you can name here what ever you want it's not my consern anymore no that she has you.. i'm not fit to be a mother."

i nodded and took my daughter from her.

"oh and one more thing jinxx you can leave with her now the doc said when you got here she could leave."

the doctor walked in and nodded. i took jakes hand and walked out of the room. my family followed me out of the dreadful hospital. we went home and max stayed for dinner. i wouldn't let my little girl out of my sight. we were at the table when the trouble started. max started the whole thing.

"jinxx why are you keeping something that's part of sammi, you shouldn't have taken her away from her mother."

everyone stared at max. i handed my little girl to jake.

"you know what max i took my little girl from her mother cuz  A she was going to kill her if i didn't and B it was my chose to bring her into my life and if you have a problem with that the doors over there!!!"

max got up and walked over to me. i stood up in front of him. he pushed past me and grabbed my daughter. my instincts kicked in and i attacked him. i kicked him to the ground and grabbed my little girl. i hand her to alli and glared down at max. my fangs came out as i stared at max. i'm a hybird what do you expect. no fangs? yea right. i hissed at him when he went to get up. he slowly got up and smiled at me. his fangs were out to. this is going to turn into hell. max jumped on me knocking me down. i heard alli scream. max jumped on me and pined me down. JUST FUCKEN GREAT!!!! i used as much strenght as i could and i was able to roll him over and pin him down. i looked at max strait in his eyes. he looked scared and angry. i didn't want to hurt him but if i had to i would kill him.

"just stop it max it doesn't have to be this way."

he frowled and pushed me into up and into a wall. i screamed out in pain. that fucken hurt. i ran up to max and punched in the head with all my strangth that i had. he feel backwards and passed out. i opened the front door and throw him as far away from us as i could. i slamed the door closed and locked it. i turned to my family as they ran up to me. i fell into jake's arms and just laid limp. i groand my he touched my head. jake sat me down and looked at my head.

"jinxx your hurt...."

i nodded feeling tired.

"jake i'm tired."

his eyes widened and he started to shake me.

"jinxx you can't fall asleep you have a conusion you have to stay awake!!"

i nodded and focused on staying awake. damn this is hard. no mater how hard i tryed i couldn't stay awake. a few seconds later i fell asleep.

a/n that's it for this chappie

it's not much but it's some thing

sorry if its a little short

i have major writers block

lol

what do you think will happen next

also sorry if it sucks

fan

f

fa

fan

fa 

f

comment

c

co

com

comm

comme

commen

comment

commen

comme

comm

com

co

c

vote

 v

vo

vot

vote

vot

vo

v

follow

 f

fo

 fol

foll

follo

follow

follo

foll

fol

fo

f

read

 r

re

rea

read

rea

re

r

yell at everyone you meet

yell at random strangers

kill killer clowns

over come your worst fear

sell candy

eat all the candy you can find

cuddle monsters

say I love you to someone in your life

save someones life

ignore the bullys

hold your head up high

never givin in

never back down

till next time my fallen angels

Alli

{the fallen angel}