chapter 43

jake's pov

i woke up to see jinxx and christain still asleep. jinxx had drool coming out of his mouth. i giggled. he's so adorable some times. he's not always adorable though. i sighed and rolled jinxx onto the floor.

jinxx slowly got up

"hey sexy."

he rolled his eyes and stood up. he streched flexing thoughs sexy mucles.

"your mean jinxxy."

he smiled and walked over to me. i backed into the wall. uh oh. jinxx grabbed my thing through my pants causing me to moan way to loud.

"i'm still mean arn't i???"

i nodded slowly making him smile.

"lets go for breakfast jakey."

jinxx changed and walked out of the bed room holding my hand. alli had went to take care of christain. at least he's with someone we can trust. jinxx's friends were making pancakes. how nice of them. after we ate i pulled jinxx upstairs with me.

"jakey???"

i walked into the closet attatched to our room. time for some fun.

jinxx's pov

i walked into the closet with jake. i turned the light on only to be attacked by jakes lips on mine. jake started to grind on me making me moan. i whimpered as jake pulled away.

"jakey......."

he smiled at me.

"i don't think so."

i groaned. jake smirked and rubbed against me. i whimpered making jake smile.

"jake... i...."

jake covered my mouth.

"shh... no words baby..."

i groaned making jake smile. jake ran his tounge down my body causing me to moan. jake ripped my pants and boxers off me. i whimpered as he ran his tounge down my legs.

"jake.... i...."

jake smirked at me.

"no words jinxxy or i'll make this torment longer."

i whimpered as he ran his hands down my sides. he won't let me have any pleasure which sucks ass. jake grabbed a broom form the shelf. i gulped.

"turn around jinxxy."

i bit my lip but stayed put. jake turned me around and pushed me against the wall.

"your only making this worse for yourself jinxxy baby."

i groaned. the next thing i know jake is smaking my ass with the broom. i moaned each time the broom hit my ass. this feels so fucken good. i could hear jake throw the broom into the wall. uh oh. jake wrapped his arms around me and started to kiss my neck. oh god. now i'm going to have to explain why i have hickeys to me whores. oh well. jake turned me around and started to suck on my dick. i moaned making him smile. jake pulled away and shoved into me. i scream/moaned. that hurt but it also felt good. 3 hours later we walked out of the closet and down the stairs to the living room. sky looked at me and jake.

"where have you two been???"

i gulped.

"just having a talk."

she nodded. she walked over and poked my neck. i squeked as she touch one of my many hickeys.

"just a talk??"