chapter 42

jinxx's pov

i woke up next to jake. i smiled and kissed him. jake woke up as i got up to get dress. i pulled some clothes on and watched jake get dressed. great bounas for me. we ran down the stairs and into the living room. my mom was sitting with christain in her lap. everyone was around her playing with him. i smiled and looked at jake. he was smiling at them.

"give christain back."

they turned to us and we busted out laughing. i sat on my dad's lap and took my baby boy in my arms. my dad smiled at me. that's when i realised ben was missing.

"where's ben guy's????"

they shrugged and i handed christain to my dad. i ran around the house looking for ben.

"benny!!!!!!"

i heard a scream come from outside. my eyes widened and i ran outside. when i opened the door my heart shattered. ben was on the ground beatend and brusied.

"ben!!!"

he looked at me.

"run jinxx!!"

i picked him up and ran inside. i closed and locked the door. i set ben on the couch and cleaned his wounds. ben grabbed my hand to stop me.

"there coming jinxx, you need to get out of here!!!"

i looked out the window to see many cars surround the house. i groaned and ran around the house. i grabbed everything we needed and put in backpacks.

"alright there's 2 rules now.. 1 stay in front of me and 2 stay together."

i grabbed a shot gun from under the cubert. jake's eye's widened.

"what the hell is that jinxx."

i sighed and handed alli a shot gun.

"there shot guns and me and alli were trained to use them so i stay back when there fired."

i handed the bags out.

"lets go."

we ran out the back door and into the van. we jumped in and drove off fast.

"get the hell out of here fast daddy!!!!"

i stood up and opened the door. i held the gun up and shot the gun at the house. a bunch of the cars around the house blow up. 

"yess!!!"

alli looked and did the same. we high fived and closed the door.

"well that went well."

we busted out laughing. this went better then i thought it would. i sighed and looked around at my family. i do anything for these's people. my phone went off and scared the living shit out of me. i screamed and grabbed it.

"hello??"

"jinxx thank god your safe."

"who is this??"

i looked around the van. all eyes were on me.

"its sky.. your best friend."

i squealed surprising everyone.

"SKY!!!!!!!!!!"

she laughed.

"yea... it's me jinxxy."

"is storm and dream there."

"yea one sec."

there was some yelling on the other side.