chapter 16

A/N do not read if you are against gay people having fun.....

jinxx's pov

i woke up to the smell of pancakes. who the hell is cooking. i got up and walked into the kitchen. my mom stood at the stove cooking.

"i see you could smell the pancakes jinxx."

i shrugged and sat at the table. jake walked in. i got an idea.

"i'll be upstairs with jake i need to talk to him about some thing."

she nodded. i dragged jake upstairs to our room. i'm in the mood for some sex. we haven't done anything in a couple months. i can see that it bothers jake a bit. i closed the door behind us. when i turned around i was attacked by jake's lips. i kissed back. i pushed jake on the bed and tighed him to the bed fram. jake whimpered as i pulled away. i walked over to my walk in closet. i grabbed a thing of lub and a cock ring. i walk over to jake hiding the objects. i sat on jake and set the objects on the ground. i pulled his clothes off slowly. jake whimpered at the movement. i giggled as he just looked at me with bambi eyes. he's so fucken cute some times. i looked at jake's little friend. it was hard. i picked the cock ring up and put it on jake. when he relized what i just did he whipered and tryed to wiggle it off. i giggled and got up. i slowly stripped in front of jake. he whimpered and pulled against the ropes. i smiled lightly at him.

"what's wrong jakey baby??"

"you need to let me go so i can fuck you so hard you'll bleed to death."

i giggled and rolled my eyes.

"nah... i'm having some fun."

he groaned and glared at me. i'm the one who is usally tighed up to the bed frame. and yes i let jake take over. it's not my fault jakes subductive like that. i sat on jakes legs and slowly entered his dick in my mouth. jake moan making me giggle. his moan is so sexy. just sayin. i sighed and pulled away. jake whimpered looking at me. i pulled the cock ring off and untied him. before i could even move a inch jake was on top of me. 

"you shouldn't have done that jinxxy baby."

i shivered a bit. this is the man that i love and want to be with. for the next 3 hours jake teased and fucked me. i was a moaning mess by the time he was done. i never even thought about the others hearing us. oh well. not my fault jake can make me moan. we fell into a bliss ful nap in each others arms. 

a/n that's it for this chappie

some funny shit

i can't belive i just wrote that

it's not much but it's some thing

sorry if its a little short

i have major writers block

lol

what do you think will happen next

also sorry if it sucks

fan

f

fa

fan

fa 

f

comment

c

co

com

comm

comme

commen

comment

commen

comme

comm

com

co

c

vote

 v

vo

vot

vote

vot

vo

v

follow

 f

fo

 fol

foll

follo

follow

follo

foll

fol

fo

f

read

 r

re

rea

read

rea

re

r

yell at everyone you meet

yell at random strangers

kill killer clowns

over come your worst fear

sell candy

eat all the candy you can find

cuddle monsters

say I love you to someone in your life

save someones life

till next time my fallen angels

ignore the bullys

hold your head up high

never givin in

never back down

Alli

{the fallen angel}