chapter 13

jinxx's pov

the next few days were like the first day.my aunt would whip me. then she would storke me. then she would tease me. finally she would rape me. i cryed every day after she left. i been here for two months. i wish i could see my family standing right there saying it was going to be ok. i sighed. i'm never getting out of here. i let me tears fall down my brusied cheeks. i was sore and broken. i heard the door open and when i looked up i saw jake in the door way. 

"jake!!!"

he smiled and walked over to me. 

"hey baby."

he untied me and handed me some clothes. i changed and let him carry me out of this hell hole.

jake's pov

i had enough of waitting for the cops to find jinxx. i sneaked out last night and set off to look for jinxx. i walked for hours till i found this abandon cabin. i slowly walked in. no one was in here. i went to turn around when i heard some one crying. it was jinxx!!! i ran down the hall and opened the door. jinxx layed there naked. he looked so broken. he saw me and smile.

"jake!!!"

i smiled and walked over to my love.

"hey baby"

i untied jinxx and handed him some clothes out of the bag i was carrying with me. he changed slowly. i took the time to look him over. he was stiff and had brusies and whip marks all over his body. i sighed and picked him up when he was done changing. i cared him out of the cabin and home to his broken family. 

two hours later

we finally got home. the others were up and by the looks off it they were freaking out.

"mom were could jake have gone??"

"i don't know sweety but we need to stay strong and hope he will be back soon."

i walked into everyones veiw.

"sorry i freaked you guys out but look who i found."

jinxx was asleep in my arms. alli squeal and woke jinxx up.

"don't hurt me!!!"

we all looked at his shaking figure.

"shhh baby, your home with me and your family... no ones going to hurt you."

he looked so scared. i hugged him close and was surronded by everyone else. we all were conferting jinxx. he finally calmed down an hour later. i just noticed how skinny he was. he was like a tooth pick. he needs to eat some food. 

"you need to eat baby."

he nodded and let me carry him into the kitchen. i sat him at the table and made him his favorite food. i set the pizza pasta on the table and jinxx dug in like it was going to diseper any second. i giggled and he smiled up at me. i kissed him and sat next to him. alli looked at jinxx.

"why won't you talk to us jinxxy??"

he shrugged. he opened his mouth but nothing came out. i sighed and looked at alli. she had tears going down her cheeks. she went two months without her big brother. she cryed so much and i felt so bad for her and her parents. jinxx looked sadly at her. i got an idea and started to kiss jinxx. he kissed back way to hard. it didn't hurt but it made me more mad at their aunt more then i was already. i pulled away and i looked into those beautiful eletric blue eyes i learned to love so much. 

"i love you so much jake."

a smile broke over his face. he looked like a child who just go a new toy. alli smiled and ran into jinxx's arms. she cryed with him for a couple minutes.