chapter 45

jinxx's pov

i woke up the next day on the couch. jake was sleeping next to me. i streched and went to christain. who was in his play pen. i changed him and put him in a bvb onsie. neon walked down the stairs from her room. 

"morning baby girl."

she smiled at me.

"morning daddy."

i hugged her and tryed to wake jake up.

"come on jakey.. its time to get up baby."

jake slowly opened his eyes and kissed me.

"morning jinxxy."

i smiled and helped him up.

"morning jakey"

the door bell rang and neon ran to it. she opened it and our family ran in. i looked at the time to see it was 1 in the afternoon. wow we slept in really late. alli giggled as she looked at me and jake.

"you two should go get dressed and cleaned up."

i nodded and ran up the stairs with jake. we changed and did our hair. we walked down stairs to see everyone was playing with christain. i smiled at jake who was smiling at our family. this is were i so belong.

two hours later

we were opening presents when the door bell ran. i got up and went to grab it. when i got there and opened the door i regreted it so much. max was standing there.

"hiya jinxx."

i backed away slowly. max grabbed me and i started to scream. the others ran over as i struggled to get free from max. jake screamed as max stabbed me in the side. i screamed and kicked max. he dropped me and i ran to jake. jake pulled me into the kitchen and cleaned my new wound. i hissed at him the whole time. it hurt so much. when i was all cleaned up we ran out into the living room. everyone was just sitting there playing with christain again.

"wheres max????"

alli smiled evily.

"i kicked his ass and he ran away."

i smiled and hugged alli.

"i love you sis."

she smiled at me.

"love you to bro."

a/n thats it for this chappie

hope you liked

fan

f

fa

fan

fa

comment

c

co

com

comm

comme

commen

comment

commen

comme

comm

com

co 

c

vote

v

vo

vot

vote

vot

vo

v

read

r

re

rea

read

rea

re

r

never give in 

never back down

till next time my fallen angels

alli

{the fallen angel}