chapter 10

jake's pov

everyone headed back to the meet and greet. i looked over at jinxx a couple times. how on earth could he think he has nothing left. i mean.. he has all of us. we all love him to death. i sighed and kept walking. when we back to the building it was still a five minute wait. we sat in our seats and watched the clock strike 10. the fans ran in as the doors opened. we spent the next hour and a half signing things for our beloved fans. when it was time to back to the tour bus we said goodbye to our friends. i ran into the bus and climbed into my bunk. time to got to sleep. all the drama wore me out. 

alli's pov

we left the meet and greet after a while. when we got back to the tour bus jake said night and ran into the bus. jinxx looked up at the bus. it was like something was hunting the him and the bus. i grabbed his hand and litterly dragged him on the bus. when i let go he ran up to jake's bunk and crawled next to him. i sighed and climbed into my bunk. time to sleep the night away. and hopefully the drama will go away tonight.

a/n so that's it for this chappie

it more of a filler chapter

sorry its so short

fan 

fa 

fan 

fa 

f

comment

c

co

com

comm

comme

commen

comment

commen

comme

comm

com

co

c

vote

v

vo

vot

vote

vot

vo

v

follow

f

fo

fol

foll

follo

follow

follo

foll

fol

fo

f

read

r

re

rea

read

rea

re

r

yell at everyone you meet

yell at random strangers

kill killer clowns

over come your worst fear

sell candy

eat all the candy you can find

cuddle monsters

say I love you to someone in your life

save someones life

till next time my angels

Alli