chapter 11

jinxx's pov

 6 days later

i was sitting in the living room area. jake was asleep next to me. i looked out the window. i haven't cut in 6 days and its driving me nuts. i shouldn't want to cut. my urge to do so just keeps coming back. my phone started to blast IDGAF by botdf. jake jolted awake. i looked at my phone. unknown number is all it said. oh well i'll just answer it.

"hello."

"i'm coming for you twit."

and with that the person hung up. i stared at my phone. i remember that voice but from where. then it all clicked. my aunt lily was coming from me.

"fuck!!!"

i stood up and kicked the table in front of me. it clapsed to the floor. jake grabbed me by the waist trying to keep the damage to a medium state. the others ran in to assit jake. i was pined down and screaming as loud as i could. i clenched my eyes shut trying to stop the memories that were flooding back into my brain. i struggled trying to get free. i just want to run away so she can't find me.           jake sat on me and started to kiss me. i started to finally calm down. i don't know how but jake has this way of making me feel safe. after a few minutes we broke apart. everyone let go of me. i stood up only to fall back down. my legs feel asleep. damn you legs. jake giggled at my many attemts to get up and onto the couch. 

"how your legs jinxxy??"

i just glared at jake. finally alli helped me up and onto the couch. i thanked her and went back to glaring at jake. he just smiled innocently at me. my phone went off again. i could feel all the color in my face go away. i looked at the phone. it was a restricted number.

 a/n so that's it for this chappie

fan 

fa 

fan 

fa 

f

comment

c

co

com

comm

comme

commen

comment

commen

comme

comm

com

co

c

vote

v

vo

vot

vote

vot

vo

v

follow

f

fo

fol

foll

follo

follow

follo

foll

fol

fo

f

read

r

re

rea

read

rea

re

r

yell at everyone you meet

yell at random strangers

kill killer clowns

over come your worst fear

sell candy

eat all the candy you can find

cuddle monsters

say I love you to someone in your life

save someones life

till next time my angels

Alli