chapter 12

jinxx's pov

alli looked at me weirdly. i answered the phone with shaking hands.

"hello??"

"i see you in fear jeremey."

i put my phone on speaker and shhed everyone.

"nah nuh......"

there was a laugh and i shivered.

"we'll see how you feel when your with me little twit."

jake glared at the phone.

"don't you talk to jinxx that way bitch!!"

i covered jakes mouth. fear shot acrossed alli's face. she finally figured out it was our aunt lily.

"who's with you jeremey??"

i gulped. the last time i saw my aunt was when she rapped me. alli was only 4 and had no idea why i was screaming for help. 

"no one you need to worry about."

alli sat next to me and held me tight.

"you know nefew that i have resources every where.. i know your on tour... i know were your headen.... and i know you have little alli with you... so don't try hiden from me you little twit... i'm coming for you and the next thing you'll be doing is being my bitch."

and with that she hung up. i broke down crying my eyes out. no one understood how much it pained me to her that dreadful womens voice.

"jinxx well find a way to stop this."

i looked at all of them.

"you guys can't help me.."

they all looked shocked. 

"why not??"

i sighed and took a deep breath.

"because my aunt will hurt anyone who trys to hide me form her...."

alli looked at her phone.

"mom aunt lily found us."

i could hear my mom yelling at someone.

"mom... she threated jinxx... we can't do anything she knows were we are and she knows the guys are with us."

 there was silence.

"mom what do we do??"

alli was in tears. i don't get why she has to come back into our lives.

"yea.... but jinxx can't mom hes on tour.... yes i know its the only way but... we can't do that mom he'll hate us..... please mom don't make me do this.... i know what happened last time..... but what about the boys mom... idk if they can... yea but  what about there friends.... idk know mom.... its kind of risky to move everyone out of here.... yea i love you to... bye.."

i sigh and looked at her. she was looking at me scared as hell.

"jinxx.. mom wants me to move you to europe cause aunt lily can't go there... but she wants to move all your friends with you... i  don't think we can pull it off.... i'm so scared...."

she burst into tears. i held her tight to my chest. i don't want to leave everyone behind. but alli does have a point. how are we supposed to move everyone to europe when were on tour. just fuck my life.  thats when it hit me. the perfect plan. 

"ok so we need to call all our friends and have them head to the airport."

everyone looked at me like i was crazy.