Chapter Four

Adrian's POV

I'm freaking out. I don't know what to do. Why did I even agree to do this? I can't do this! Why did I agree to take Leo on a tour of the city? I can barely walk on these streets by myself. How am I going to give someone a tour? He's better off going by himself.

I was getting ready. He'll be here soon.

   "Why did you agree if you don't want to go?" Kellie asked. She lying in my bed. She still hungover. This is what you get for drinking so much.

    "I don't know. He asked me."

     "A lot of people asked you a lot things, you always tell them no. Even me and I'm your best friend. What's so different about Leo?"

     "I don't know. I just agreed, it's like I couldn't say no to him."

     "Oh, do you like him?" She asked and started to laugh.

     "W-what? N-no! Are you kidding me? I don't like him." I told her, but apart of me didn't believe it.

    "Yeah, sure. I totally believe you." She got up, but she probably got up too fast. She winched in pain from her headache. Again this is why you shouldn't drink so much. "I'm going to go die on the couch, probably watch some TV or it might watch me, I don't know."

     "When you feel better, please start cleaning up the mess from the party. I'll help when I get back." She waved me off as she left my room.

It was exactly ten, when there was a knock on the door. He's right on time. Not even I'm so precise. I left my room. Kellie is still on the couch, she didn't even move to open the door. I chuckled at her. I can't imagine myself getting so drunk or even drunk at all. I opened the door.

    "Hey." I said. I didn't know what to say to him. He was wearing a white bottom up shirt, black jeans and a white sneakers, I don't know what brand. I'm bad at named brand products. It just looks like any other ordinary article of clothing.

    "Hi. You ready?" I nodded. I checked my pocket to see if I had my phone and then grabbed my keys. "Bye Kellie."

    "Why are you yelling? Go away, you're making my headache worse." She yelled herself. We both started to laugh. "I said leave, before I castrate you." We stopped and left instantly.

We walked to the elevator. We didn't say anything, because of this, the elevator ride was a little awkward. If we keep this up, the whole tour thing is going to be awkward as heck.

    "So, umm, where to first?" He finally spoke. Where to first? I have no idea. I don't know what I'm doing. I really shouldn't have agreed.

    "Well I want to show you this cafe I go to a lot. I love the coffee and bagels there. I think you'll like it too." I told him. Hopefully he likes it.

We walked there. He said he wanted to see the city up close. Fortunately the cafe wasn't so far from our apartment building.

    "Isn't it too late in the day for coffee?" He asked. I stopped just before we entered the cafe. He bumped into me.

   "What? It's only ten in the morning and it's never too late for coffee." I told him. He had a smirk on his face. I blushed. Ugh, I love coffee so much. I will fight someone over it, maybe I won't actually fight them, I'll just silently hate them from a far.

    "Okay then. Forget I said it." He held his hand up in surrender. He was trying his hardest not to laugh. It made me smile a little, just a little.

We entered and went up to the counter.

    "Welco–, Adrian!" Carter said or more like shouted.