Chapter Eleven

I'm very sorry for the late update. I was busy with work. Please enjoy this update.
***********************
Leo's POV

  "This was a bad idea, a really bad idea." Turn and saw Adrian sitting on the sofa in my apartment. He was sorting out the decorations for Kellie's party. "We shouldn't have done this. You know it's not late to turn back. She doesn't even know about it."

    "Hey calm down. It's okay. I'm here. I'll help you." I told him to try and calm him down. This is not the first time he did this. He done this like three times before. Kellie's birthday is in three days and we are going through the final details, but it's moving slowly, because Adrian kept freaking out.

    "What if she hates it? Oh my gosh, she's gonna hate. We really shouldn't have done it."

   "Hey she's not gonna hate it. You know Kellie she lives for parties." I told him as I pulled him into my arms. Now he sat on my lap, with his head resting on my chest. "This is a good idea. You're not doing this alone." He nodded in agreement. I'm used to it. This is how it always ends up. He freaks out about the party, I console him and then he's back making preparations.

We had a hard time deciding where to keep the party. We were thinking renting a venue, but we decided against it. That was way too much money and Kellie might get suspicious. So we ended up deciding to throw it in my apartment. It's easier this way. Kellie doesn't come to my apartment regularly, so it's easier to hide this from her.

It was the day. Kellie's birthday. Everything was set, decorations up, people invited. Gifts bought. Oh I feel like I'm forgetting something, oh right, Adrian freaking out. It's two in the morning and he called me worrying again.

   "It's okay. We got everything ready. She is going to love it." I told him over the phone.

    "How do you know that. Yesterday, she came home in a not so good mood. What if this backfires on us." He told me. Kellie in a bad mood, I bet it had something to do with an assignment.

    "I know, because I know Kellie. She loves parties and she loves you. She won't hate it." I reassured him. I let out a yawn.

   "Oh, you must be tired. I'm sorry I woke you up. I just being silly. I shouldn't have called." He told me. He sounded sad.

   "No, no. It's okay. It's not a problem. I'm your boyfriend. If you can't turn to me when you are nervous or scared, then I'm not worthy of that title." I told him. It was quite for few seconds, then I heard him sigh. " Are you okay?" I asked.

    "Yeah I think so. I'm a little better after talking to you. Thanks for listening. I'll let you go back to sleep. Bye bye."

    "No worries. This is why I'm here. Now go sleep. Bye bye." We ended the call. This party has to go well, not only for Kellie, but for Adrian as well. I sighed and sank back into the bed. I need to get back to sleep. It took a while, but I finally drifted off.

We were making the final touches. Adrian was out with Kellie. He finally convinced her to let him take her out for her birthday. While some of Kellie's friends and I stayed at my apartment. She had no idea what was going on and if she did then she was good at hiding that she knows.

It was around the time that Adrian and Kellie should be coming back. He should text me when they are in the building. I was nervous, I couldn't shake the bad feeling I had, like something is going to go wrong. I shook my head. That's ridiculous. I ignored it, as my phone beeped.

It was Adrian. They're in the lobby.

   "Hey guys they are in the lobby. We need to hide." I told the others. They all went off to a hiding place. I went to the door and turned off the light switch. I waited for them to get here.