Chapter Nine

Leo's POV

I had everything planned for this Saturday. Now I need to tell Adrian about it. I hope he likes what have planned. It's not that big off a deal. It just something simple. I don't want to scare him off, with something big and fancy. This is not Maldovia.

I woke up the next morning. I was so nervous.

What if he doesn't like it?

All those thoughts were running through my head.

He will love it Leo. Just believe in yourself.

I took a deep breath. He will like it. If not well, we will find out soon. The date is tomorrow. I thought about telling him, but I decided against it. Let's make it a surprise.

I got to the campus and I searched for Adrian, but he was no where to be seen, so I just when to class. I'll catch him after my classes ended.

I just exited my last class of the day. Even though I said I would meet him at the end of my classes, I was still looking for him all through out the day.

    "Leo! Leo!" I turned to the voice calling my name. It was Kellie and Adrian. They were making their was towards me.

    "Hey guys. Where have you been? I have been looking for you the whole day." I told them.

    "Sorry, we were busy finishing us some last minute assignments." Kellie explained. I shrugged.

    "Okay, that's cool." I said deciding to move on. " Hey, Adrian, I wanted to tell you that, our date is tomorrow. I will pick you up around 7:00 PM, is that okay?" I told him.

     "Yeah. I can't wait." He said. He was smiling, but I can see that he I also nervous too.

I dont know where it came from, but I suddenly got the urge to hold his hand, but I resisted, cause I didn't want to freak him out. We haven't even gone on our first date yet and I'm not sure what he is comfortable with.

~The next day~

I was pacing back and forth in my apartment. I was so nervous.  I didn't tell Adrian the details about our date yesterday. I thought it would make it more romantic, but it only made it more nerve wreaking. I took a deep breath and tried to relax my nerves. I finally decided that it was do or die time. I grabbed everything I needed and left my apartment. I stood at their door for a good minute before knocking.  I was so nervous if I didn't state that before. A few seconds after I knocked, I heard footsteps on the other side of the door.

    "Hi." That was the first thing he said when he opened the door.

    "Hi." I replied back. I could tell he was nervous. That makes two of us. "Are you ready to go?"

He nodded. He was blushing. I took the time to admire his outfit choice. He was in a black jeans, white button down and his black Vanz. He looked so good.

     "You look nice." He said nervously.

      "Thanks. You too." I chuckled nervously and scratched the back of my head.

We both started to the elevator, he was blushing still and I had to admit that I was a bit flustered still. It's my first date so, why wouldn't I be.

We made it down to the lobby and out side. To the Uber that I called. We got in and it drove off.

    "So are you going to tell me where we're going?" Adrian asked after a while.

    "Nope it's a surprise and I know you hate them, but you're getting one anyways. When you get there you'll see."