Epilogue

So here it is the Epilogue. I hope you like it.

*****************************
Four years later

Leo's POV

   "Will you hurry up? We will be late if you keep moving so slow." I yelled.

     "Alright, alright, I'm coming. I'm moving as fast as I can." A head popped out from the room. "Do you know where my passport is?"

     "Right here." I said holding up a passport. "If that's all, let's go Adrian."

He finally came out with everything and I mean everything.

    "Why are you bringing so much stuff?" I asked him.

    "Well, I don't know what people wear to coronations, so I'm going prepared."

I didn't respond to him, I just chuckled at his silliness. We were going back to Maldovia. Four years ago, my parents finally reached a decision. It was the longest wait of my life. It took a week before they even talked to any of us. They were always locked away.

They decided, to not let me get married. The engagement was called off. Ivory and I were happy about that. They also agreed to let me go back to New York to finish college. Regarding Adrian, my mother was the first to greet him properly. They are good friends till this day. My father on the other hand, he didn't oppose to it, but he hasn't accepted it either. I will give him time. If he decides he wants to know Adrian, he is welcome, but until then.

The thing I was shocked they both agreed on was to let me step down from my claim to the crown and let Christopher be next in line. He was still young back then, so father continued to be king until Christopher was ready. Which he is now and we are heading there to celebrate his birthday and also his coronation.

*Adrian's POV*

When we arrived in Maldovia, it was three days before the coronation and Christopher's birthday. People were working overtime, to make sure it's perfect. The people were all talking about it, magazines, websites and even newspapers were talking about the crowning of the new king.

People did question why Leo wasn't ascending, but it stopped after a while. I kind of felt bad for a while after everything went down. Leo kept telling me that it's okay, that I have nothing to feel bad about. This was what he always wanted. He was just never brave enough to go after it. Well until he met me and then he had something to fight for.

I was sitting in my room, that they gave us. Kellie was trying to decide which dress to wear.

    "Help me! The event starts in like two hours and I don't know what I want to wear." She said to me, holding up two dresses. One white and another baby blue.

     "Anyone would do. They're both pretty." I told her.

     "Just choose one. We all don't have to luxury of having a suit made for us." Yeah, I found out that Leo's mother had made me a suit.

I rolled my eyes at her. I stood up and picked the baby blue dress.

      "I like this one better. Happy now?" I said and plopped down on the bed. "Why am I nervous? I'm not even the one being crowned."

      "It's probably due to the fact that we have never in our lives been to a coronation or ever dreamed of meeting a royal family." She said moving around the room to finalize her outfit.

     "True. Anyways, let's get everything together and start getting ready." I stood up and made my way over to the bathroom. "We can't be late. Thea might just throw us in the dungeon." I said and went inside and closed the door.